Edie Sedgwick #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
great picture in the vogue nippon. what an intense look in her eyes

I haven't see the one of her in the towel in post #92 thanks!

^I like how it shows most of her screentest in good quality.

I have a question for you guys. Have any of you seen the documentary, Andy Warhol's Factory People? I just got it off of Netflix and I was wondering if it had any new footage/pics of Edie in it.

I watched the trailer and I already saw I pic I think I've never seen:

amazon.com trailers.

If so, I'll def be screen capping when I get it! :smile:

EDIT: I mean I'll be getting it when it comes out, next month. But apparantly it was on some t.v. stations alittle while back.

I remember seeing clips of it on youtube and it looks like it has a lot of unseen footage and photos. I'll have to get it on netflix, too! Thanks for the tip :smile:

I actually got Ciao Manhattan quite a while back but i have only flicked though it, I dont want to watch it through because it seems so sad :(

Also my bf sneakily got this picture of all the photobooth pics edie did at the Warhol Exhibition in London. Sorry the quality isnt great, it was quite dark and no cameras were allowed!
_MG_0057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so beautiful.Im new to this thread but i've heard so much of Edie and im growning such affection and interest towards her beauty and style.
I really want to go fot the chop and was thinking about her haircut but would it be too risky?? :flower: :heart:x

I think it depends of the shape of your head whether you can pull of short hair or not. I have a weird shaped head so i don't think i could pull it off!

And you should read Edie American Girl if your getting into Edie! :smile:

I actually got Ciao Manhattan quite a while back but i have only flicked though it, I dont want to watch it through because it seems so sad :(

Also my bf sneakily got this picture of all the photobooth pics edie did at the Warhol Exhibition in London. Sorry the quality isnt great, it was quite dark and no cameras were allowed!

thank you, it's a great picture. I love those photobooth pics of her

I think it depends of the shape of your head whether you can pull of short hair or not. I have a weird shaped head so i don't think i could pull it off!

And you should read Edie American Girl if your getting into Edie! :smile:

Thank you,ill be sure to ask the hairdresser before i go for the chop.
It is a risk but i really would love to try it out.
I'll check out the book too,

Thanks babydoll :flower:

OH MY GOD! Go to part 6 at 2:28! I'm still laughing at it! These are painful to watch!

don´t think I´ve seen this before...
(****yeahediesedgwick.tumblr.com)

lEcBKoN5hr2i9zxlkld4alSVo1_400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back