Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

Typical Elie's loveliness, always so pleasant. Plus gorgeous styling this time :heart:

Marion Cotillard, be a dear and forget about Dior for the rest of the awards season and focus on Elie Saab because some of these gowns would be glorious on you. There are so many beautiful gowns in this collection and I love how his collections always fit the season so perfectly. None of that boots in spring or summer stuff. The colors of this collection are already making me giddy with anticipation for spring.

oh my dear lord...perfection. everything is GORGEOUS. what I wouldn't give to wear just one of these gowns for a night...

Oh My GOD!!! i'm speechless this is the real couture.

So perfect and it´s like a dream.
Finally that´s the Elie Saab i love. Feminine, soft, romantic, glamorous, just divine.
Oscar collection, that´s for sure.

I love this kind of couture, too! All the fantastic gowns :heart: I f I was a princess of some country, I´d buy the whole collection, it`s pure beauty.

Each of those dresses are exquisite...but...there's nothing else. They are just "beautiful dresses".

I would LOVE to see Queen Rania in the lilac petaled dress on Karmen.And Halle Berry in the yellow one.This is a red carpet diva's dream come true!

↑↑ Which are very pleasant to look at, anyway. :smile:
Everything is just dreamy, the color palette, the shapes, the fabrics. Very soft, very feminine, very beautiful.

This is just predictable, plain, uninspired *****.

I mean he shows these dresses every season. Of course they're are all pretty. But nothing special. And not HC-worthy.

I love how the catwalk looks like water,and the girls are somehow walking on water. But something just seems to be missing...

These are my favs.
But actually hard to choose, they were all great :blush:
g8ixV.jpg
dEAAg.jpg
O56E1.jpg

catwalking

this is so breathtaking and romantic. finally someone in HC who got it all right though; hair, makeup, and gowns were all perfection. I want every single piece in the entire collection. I'm glad that its colorful and not all white but it's not too pastel chalk-like. I love the constructed slits that show just enough up to the lace opening which makes it look a little risque. I haven't seen Valentino, but this one just might take the cake for me this season and I thought it was going to be Armani...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->