Emilio Pucci F/W 10.11 Milan

Ah, it didn't work with firefox - working fine with IE! I really like the collection - the colours are great.

very sexy yet very nice collection i hate the curtain and red dresses tho

Pretty basic.. it's all embellishment.
Though it is much, much better for Dundas. I don't pine for Matthew so much this season.

Jeremy Healy chose some amazing music !!!!! :heart:
As for clothes, not really liking .

unlike matthew williamson, peter dundas has shown he's MUCH more comfortable designing a fall/winter collection than a spring/summer collection. perhaps that's become the case at the house of emilio pucci because there's SO MUCH heritage he has to face in spring/summer as opposed to the fall winter. with that said, dundas has not successfully pushed restart on this house quite yet because he has yet to successfully tackle and incorporate emilio pucci trademarks into his creative vision. while everyone here has commented on peter dundas' aesthetic sensibilities -- which, let's be clear, is another discussion that should be had -- hardly anyone has commented on whether or not this looks like pucci because it's just not there yet.

now, on its own merits, he's shown that those dresses haven't quite lost their appeal yet and he still has a hand for fur. let's hope that he can make those same garments carry a more prominent pucci stamp as he moves forward.

i like it. it looks like dundas is finally comfortable using pucci prints. the only think i really dislike is that red dress on anja. it looks sloppy

00260big.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ bingo hahaha , but honestly i do like this collection , even though some of the clothes are straight up trashy , but a refined balmain you could say.

but that red outfit on maria carla is fierce i must have it . I doubt Pucci's prices are as insane as Balmains.

I would have to say that Peter Dundas is actually pushing Pucci forward. I'm not saying that his aesthetic is very fashion forward but he's making Pucci more than a design house where you get your 60s Kaleidoscope print dress. Now when you mention Pucci, more comes to mind than just bright prints. I guess he's trying to create a definite look for Pucci which I'm not sure Matthew Williamson ever really accomplished.

I love it, adore it, want to marry with it, want to have sex with it
everything!!!
fave collection of this season
super sexy, fabulous, chic

I dont mean to hurt with this words: but the ones who doesnt like this, it's because they cant wear it

To be honest I don't find any of Peter Dundas's work for Emilio Pucci in anyway relevant to that of Balmain's. I find that Peter's work is far more cleaner and organized, not to mention different every season than Balmain, which is more trashy (I mean trashy in a good way though) and unorganized.

This is probably by far one of his best collections yet, there are some incredibly beautiful dresses in this show that I would see so many celebrities wearing. And where do I begin with those bags?

it's not that good to me, i think it's only fine
but i love the gown on Anja and Jac, they look fabulous!
and i don't find Balmain in this, actually i think the idea is more like Herve Leger meets Gucci, tight dress with antique vibe

I love it, adore it, want to marry with it, want to have sex with it
everything!!!
fave collection of this season
super sexy, fabulous, chic

I dont mean to hurt with this words: but the ones who doesnt like this, it's because they cant wear it

This is an extremely rude comment. :ninja:I have enough trouble turning men down in real life, so much so that I don't feel the NEED to expose a big part of my body to scream for attention, "sexy foxy girl here!", thank you very much. it is incredibly crass to wear a "sexy" dress that is not only playing peekaboo with one's underwear (or lack thereof) but to have furs, fringe, sequinns, a big gash slashed to the waist and laced up, that is "showgirls" territory. Definitely, the circle I socialize in does not look kindly on this sort of display.

well this is part rich trashy girl and part young sophisticate , he has catered to quite an audience range in fact , I find this a whole lot better than balmain , I love the styling of fringed scarfs and a great jacket with those well cut pants. The super short dresses are trashy but at the same time they do catch your attention.

I'm not fan of the long skirts and long dresses, aside from that I would buy EVERYTHING :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->