Versus F/W 10.11 Milan

^donatella is lining him up to take over Versace when she retires and he also took a bow with her, and one can only put two and two together and conclude he had some input into the designs

Not really liking this...it does not have the edge and the power of Versus collections under Donatella's control
Some dress are actually cute,but I don't know how they will look off the runway
His first collection was MUCH better than this actually

i'm just not a fan of this silhouette and the details used to embellish this repetitive silhouette. the way the skirt fans out with the pleating reminds me of some earlier rodarte collections in a way. i hope he's allowed to move away from this look as he moves forward with this label.

Actually after seeing HQ´s some dresses especially the blue and red are cute and sweet and kind of chic. I would definitely wear it by myself.

Repetitious and one-note, looks like a one-trick pony after all.

Ditto.

So much of what Gianni did, particularly in the early 90's, is so relevant right now with the younger markets and could be tapped into for Versus. But instead you have a thesis on bondage. No thanks. Kane needs to really dive into the house' s distinct DNA and get into Gianni's skin, and get into the the head of the younger woman who now yearns for that look. And then GIVE IT TO HER!!!

because Mary Katrantzou is...:innocent:

what's up with Versace this season? Both lines are a disaster this time :ninja:

Did everyone see how stiff that fabric was ?
Like cardboard almost . It's really the fabric bringing this down . The designs are repititious though, yes .

i actually LOVE this

better than both kane's own collections and versace's collection

OMG TUXEDO DRESSES!
i like this! i think the pieces are quite appealing to everyone...
i looove the bustier dresses as well...kane did a great job this season. i really want to see closeups, especially to see the prints in a detailed way. :blush:

I would sooo love to start off designing for Versace/Versus...........Christopher is soo lucky!!

where can i buy versus online?i love the shoes from the last collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->