Eva Mendes

^Love her in Lanvin, I dont remember seeing that dress posted before!

Get Eva Mendes's Charitable (And Cute!) Hoodie

eva_mendes2_300x400.jpg

At the recent Entertainment Industry Foundation's 14th Annual Revlon 5K Walk/Run to help fight women's cancers, celebs like Eva Mendes, Sheryl Crow and Jessica Alba were there to cross the finish line. Eva chose to suit up in an amazingly comfortable and adorable French terry hoodie by Boy Meets Girl who is giving 10% of their sales from May and June to the EIF. Click here to get a hoodie just like Eva's at shopintuition.com or click here to make a donation to one of EIF's great charities.

people.com

Eva Mendes leaves after the screening of the film We Own The Night, at the 60th International film festival in Cannes, southern France, on Friday, May 25, 2007.

polfoto

Eva Mendes & Joaquin Phoenix at We Own the Night premiere:

516503-4198-ga.jpg
516509-0106-ga.jpg

516498-1555-in.jpg

/cinema.terra

she looks so much better with long hair than when she had the bob.

Eva Mendes @ 2007 MTV Movie Awards - Backstage And Audience, June 3
celebutopia

Eva Mendes @ 2007 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals, June 3
celebutopia

She looked really pretty and I thought her personality seemed cute when she presented.
Question: Is her name pronounced Eve-uh or like Ava, b/c I always thought it was the first but the announcer at the awards said it like the second way.

Eva Mendes

"Hey guys!" Eva Mendez sang out, happily greeting members of the press. The smoldering actress—who is just back from her first trip to Cannes—then let her Dolce & Gabbana dress do the rest of the talking. After merely shouting out her fashion info, she darted into the show.

instyle.com

HQ pics from 2007 MTV Movie Awards :

credit:freshprince-celebcity

Stars including Kevin Spacey, Susan Sarandon, Eva Mendes, and Matt Dillon appear in a fake PSA at the MTV Movie Awards last night for "Boratitis".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->