Eva Mendes

Love Eva, she is definitely one of my favs on the red carpet:D, she looked simple and lovely at the Mtv awards, love the d&g dress:heart: but I wish she had kept the red flower pin as it was on the runway, love her dress at the CFDAs the color is beautiful on her, thanks for the hqs Kochie:flower:

Is that the same dress that Jessica Biel wore to the Golden Globes? If so, she looks much better in it, but I still don't like it.

Eva Mendes at the CFDA Fashion Awards in New York june 4

2 more adds
celebutopia.net

Eva Mendes at the CFDA Fashion Awards in New York june 4

Adds

celebutopia.net

That hot pink color looks amazing with her skintone. Very beautiful choice, I've liked other things she's worn recently more but it is always nice to see someone wearing bold color on the red carpet!

Eva Mendes

After the rain clouds parted to reveal a perfect spring evening, Eva Mendes joined other fashionable femmes—and more than a few stylish sirs—for the 2007 CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) awards at New York City's famed public library. Mendes and singer Alicia Keys (both ladies wore Calvin Klein) provided the softer side to what Mendes described as a "testosterone heavy" table as the awards were handed out to fashion's heavy hitters. Uma Thurman, Oprah, and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were among the couture crowd who came to honor the industry's best at the so-called Oscars of fashion.
instyle.com

4e0fa9ca70.jpg

Eva Mendes in D&G
instyle

LOVE her hair down in the CK dress - it's much more flattering than the severe updos she's been known to sport

Cartier Celebrates Love - Red Carpet
wireimage

i love this dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->