Evan Rachel Wood

video.aol.com

Punk'd Season 3
Evan Rachel Wood (Thirteen) attends a celebrity art auction and breaks a piece... of history.
unbenannt1uiuw0.jpg
unbenannt2vj8.jpg
unbenannt4hu6.jpg

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/punkd-season-3-art-man-downthe-collectorscrazed-fan/205763868

Haha I was going to post this today too! I love this clip but I feel so bad for her. She truly looked shocked/speechless.

She was just on Oprah singing some of the songs from Across the Universe

Damn, my office was having an Oprah-watching party this afternoon since we produced all the adverts for Vera Wang's Kohl's line, and she was a guest on Oprah today. So I was watching Oprah for like the first time in a LONG time, but left after Vera was over ... I shoulda stayed to see my favorite actress sing! :cry: I'm sure it'll be on youtube sometime soon ...

I can't wait to see "Across the Universe." It was filmed in my actual dorm room at Princeton! They told me I couldn't come back to my room for a whole day while they shot. I'm wondering if any shots made the edit into the final film. And of course I also want to see Evan act and sing beautifully :heart:

Thanks for the photos. She has been looking absolutely amazing lately.

She has an ed in Vogue ITALIA Sep as well. :flower:

^^^Thanks everyone. :flower:

I just realized that one can't watch the youtube video.:angry:
I'm terribly sorry...you'll have to go to youtube and search for it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
^if it won't play on this site, just click on it and it will open up the corresponding YouTube page. :smile::flower:

i really like her style as of late but not so much the styling of her hair and make-up. maybe she is just going for something older.. but I don't think it works well.

Evan Rachel Wood @ Across The Universe Special Screening

celeb-city

I CAN'T WAIT! :buzz: They all sound so good! ERW can sure hit those high notes beautifully!

^^ Me too! Although I don't really like the Beatles. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->