Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

This Wedding Is Going To Be A Mess

marilynevanwedding12.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood, 22, and Marilyn Manson, 41, barely got back together last month, and The Mirror is saying they already engaged to be married. A source says that at one of Marilyn's shows in Paris recently, he asked Evan to be his wife. Evan, who was probably high from constantly inhaling the Wite-Out he uses on his face, said "Yes."

Nothing good can come of this. Let me rewind.... the only good thing that can come of this is the wedding. That will be like an Emo kid's Halloween-themed MySpace page come to life. Think Platinum Weddings: The Hot Topic Edition.

Instead of releasing doves into the sky, Marilyn will bite a dove's head off Ozzy-style and spit it at the mother of the bride. Instead of kissing the bride, Marilyn will cut the bride and drink her blood. Instead of Evan carrying a bouquet of fresh roses, she will carry a bouquet of dead roses and baby doll heads. Instead of riding off in a horse-drawn carriage, they will ride off in a coffin on wheels. And does anyone know if Forest Lawn hosts weddings?
dlisted.com

Evan, who was probably high from constantly inhaling the Wite-Out he uses on his face, said "Yes."

:lol:
Is that source reliable? If it's true, great form them. They make it sound as if Manson was some teenage wannabe goth/punk kid. But he's not that bad. He actually seems quite intelligent in some interviews. But Evan is so young, I'm not sure this is going to work out :innocent:

Instead of releasing doves into the sky, Marilyn will bite a dove's head off Ozzy-style and spit it at the mother of the bride. Instead of kissing the bride, Marilyn will cut the bride and drink her blood. Instead of Evan carrying a bouquet of fresh roses, she will carry a bouquet of dead roses and baby doll heads. Instead of riding off in a horse-drawn carriage, they will ride off in a coffin on wheels. And does anyone know if Forest Lawn hosts weddings?
dlisted.com

I don't recall any of those things happening when he married Dita.

This is just bashing them. I doubt this will turn out to be true. I do hope they're not back together though. Evan was too good for that _____ and so was Dita.

^^they are back together
check out evan thread
I dont know about the wedding though well have to wait for more confirmation or else

What a horrible article.

One can only presume that they are in love with one another,let them be. Good luck to them :heart:

ok guys This is dlisted if you are not used to it you should absolutely not take to the letter what mk is writin or yes youll get completely mad!

They just gross me out. Well it's him really, but anyone that's willing to touch him and be touched by him is just as bad.

merged with the original thread about this relationship...

Reunited couple Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood are reportedly engaged.
marilyn-manson-evan-rachel-wood-engaged.jpg

On Monday, the 41-year-old rocker proposed to Evan, 22, onstage while performing in Paris, according to People.

“It may surprise you just how healthy and loving our relationship is,” Evan told Elle in 2007, adding that she found Marilyn “lovely” and “just amazing”.

This would be the first marriage for Evan and the second for Marilyn, who split with burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese in 2007.

justjared.buzznet.com

wow.. congrats, if thats what makes em happy. hopefully this time will be better for em!!

Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+QG69uIEizCdl.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+2RYmz_AlDSAl.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+HswNA0GdjXUl.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+Vf59mCxjkuil.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+MnyS9UScCc7l.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+YxSrbw6imapl.jpg
Manson+with+Lolita+Wood+8RyLfOfXbdcl.jpg

don't break, don't break my heart, and i won't break your heart-shaped glasses...

zimbio.com

I like Manson a lot, but he doesn't look good lately, he looks much older than he is.

I like Evan's hair color :smile:

What do you base that on? He's no different to anyone else.

Minus the oversized lips, the lipstick and looking like a tranny, sure he's just like everyone else.
Is he still missing that rib btw? Or did he put it back in because he hooked up with Evan.

Does she still have beef with Dita btw?

Heart-shaped sadness

This year’s Vanity Fair Hollywood issue featured 9 reasons why a Lindsay Lohan comeback is pretty much impossible. Because there are others now. And one of those others is Evan Rachel Wood. Very, very talented. There is so much right with Evan Rachel Wood. And there is one huge thing wrong with Evan Rachel Wood.

Perhaps it’s unfair, and not even rational, but I blame Alexander Skarsgard. And that an---xic skank wrapped around his shoulders, Kate Bosworth.

Because Evan and Manson were done for a while. And she and Alex were dealing with each other. And it was going well. And then he started shooting with Kate B who had just come off homewrecking on Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. And, as she previously tried with Jim Sturgess, Bosworth moved in on Skarsgard. Sturgess wasn’t interested. Sturgess is not stupid.

But Skarsgard? Vain, weak, dumb. And poor Evan must have been confused and hurt, fertile emotional territory for a predatory monster. Shortly afterwards, she and Marilyn Manson had not only reunited, they also announced their engagement.

They were spotted in Los Angeles yesterday boarding a flight. I see youth and insecurity and a lot of sadness. She just doesn’t know it yet.

Professionally it’s also been a period of transition. Due to delays and rumoured production f-ckery, EVR had to drop out of the Broadway Spiderman. Scheduling conflicts. She is however working with Kate Winslet on Mildred Pierce for HBO and will reprise her recurring Queen Sophie role this season on True Blood. And come award season, she’ll be part of Robert Redford’s latest entry The Conspirator – marquee cast, director, and of course all the hype that comes along with it. Imagine then, through it all, Marilyn Manson lurking in the background. F-cking creepy.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Evan_Rachel_Wood_Marilyn_Manson_LAX_April_2010_.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->