Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

I wonder if it's true. Evan is very young, and most people don't find their life partner at that age. That doesn't mean that their love wasn't genuine or that Manson is a horrible person. Whether he is emotionally abusive and controlling or not, people are going to write bad things about him, no matter what.

i don't think she did. i don't think ditta was a gold digger, but i do recall she filled a divorce paper cus of Manson's "lifestyle". i don't think she's in any real need for the money, she got going all sorts of stuff.
Yes, she recently released lingerie for Wonderbra!

Dita did not ask for any money after she divorced Manson. Clearly, someone failed at gold-digger school :huh:.

"Gold-digger" as in using Manson to become known and recognized by the mainstream media.
And to be honest, if you compare her Pre-Manson [and during her relationship] lifestyle to the Post-Manson one, you'll see she's in a helluva lot better place now. She's used to be a redneck burlesque stripper/BDSM model with cheap/kitsch outfits and , now she's a classy fashion icon that overcharges for her performances.:unsure:

I see Evan as someone who's still trying to find her own identity, she's youung and experimenting with her image, Manson was just a part of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
They broke up? Sorry but :lol: she's going to look at that music video they did together 5 years from now and look at her drastic gothic lifestyle change she did for him and go WTF was I thinking?!

"Gold-digger" as in using Manson to become known and recognized by the mainstream media.
And to be honest, if you compare her Pre-Manson [and during her relationship] lifestyle to the Post-Manson one, you'll see she's in a helluva lot better place now. She's used to be a redneck burlesque stripper/BDSM model with cheap/kitsch outfits and , now she's a classy fashion icon that overcharges for her performances.:unsure:
yeah, but she couldn't avoid even she wanted, Manson is that kind od celeb, it goes with the teritory, just look at the Evan now, same thing happen, she's also much much popular now then 2-3 years ago. Ditta became more famous,therefor more wanted therefor she could stuff she wanted more easily. If you compare this kind of stuff and apply to them term goldigger, you could apply it to every single pair in which one half is more popular than the other.:flower:

^^ To add to that great point, I would also say that if that were the case Dita was a not-so-smart girl who got lucky since Manson is hardly the sort of figure one dates to class-up an image. Exhibit A: Rosie McGowan. Exhibit B: Evan Rachel Wood. I haven't noticed anyone gushing about what classy dames they are lately :rolleyes:. (Evan is an unknown quantity really beyond her indie rep which makes sense, she's still young, but in terms of her relationship with Manson I'm sure the general reaction was, "Urgh, creepy.")

I used to like Evan a lot, she is a very talented actress.. it's not the fact that she started dating Manson that turned me off, but the way she completely changed once doing so. Something about it seemed unnatural, especially that she started looking way too much like Dita and yet pretending that was 'who she really was all along but couldn't show it...' That sounded immature to me, more like an adolescent going through an identity crisis then someone discovering their ''true self''.

Anyway, if the 'control & emotional abuse' allegations are true, I'm glad she came to her senses, was able to notice it and put an end to it.

I am not surprised and anyways-he always drops the girl he's with in time for his new album and direction,only this time he may remain alone and "swinging"with his best friend back in the band and on a wave of "I've been done wrong by women"hating rant.I think he and Evan were in a mutual agreement.

I could be completely wrong, but something about Evan seems to me that she could never be in a "fake" relationship. As far as dating another celebrity to get publicity and attention, people in the entertainment industry use each other all the time to bolster their image. I'm not saying that they do it on a conscious, conniving level, but it's a world where image counts for everything, and a lot of people get sucked in by that.

I don't mean this disrespectfully to either party, but I do hope they've amicably gone their separate ways. He's so redundant, it's gone beyond the realm of "creepy" when he showed up at Across the Universe premieres with a bunch of hip twenty-somethings. I'm sure it's been quite the experience for her, but she sounded like such a brat in interviews during their relationship. She acted like being with a forty-year-old meant she was wise beyond her years, and there was this really agitating false-confidence that she displayed in many of the interviews I saw/read. Like she had just fast-tracked a couple of years worth of life lessons. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she looked back on that (or Heart-Shaped Glasses :sick:) and spent the day in bed.

P.S. this isn't the place to discuss Dita, but I feel the need to set a few records straight! a) Manson saught her out and joined her website and was a huge fan before meeting her at his request, so I doubt she "used" him as people have suggested, and b) a burlesque dancer (with her connections, no less) does not need Manson's financial help.

^^ Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I remember reading an interview where she mentioned he used to be a subscriber to her site.

It's been confirmed by Evan.

Evan Rachel Wood is sick of the false reports circulating about why she and Marilyn Manson broke up.

"Manson and I both decided to take some time apart so we could concentrate on work. Someone used that opportunity to kick us while we were down and sell a completely false story," the actress, 21, explains in a statement exclusively to PEOPLE.

Stories of the couple splitting in a bitter fight over Wood's brother Ira, who had been living with the pair, getting kicked out of the guest house by Manson, 39, started popping up this week.

"Manson owns the house he lives in. My brother has never stayed there and the person that said such horrible things about Manson being 'controlling' and 'emotionally abusive' is certainly no source 'close' to me," Woods says. "Manson has been by my side and taken care of me through the best and worst times. I love him as a person and as an artist. I will always be proud to have been a part of that.

"If any more attacks are made on us, it is the act of a desperate, selfish person, who is angry to no longer be a part of my life. No further comment will be made and we request our privacy at this time."
Source: People

seems she knows who brought the break up story to the press. I'm just happy it's not a nasty break like manson and dita had.

why are there rumors circulating that Evan's with Mickey Rourke? O_o :barf:

apparently they are not dating according to evan herself:
Evan Rachel Wood Will 'Always Love and Respect' Marilyn Manson

November 11, 2008 07:37:58 GMT

"I'm always going to love him and respect him," so Evan Rachel Wood says about her ex-boyfriend Marilyn Manson.
AGM-010915.jpg

© Anthony G. Moore/PR Photos
Though she no longer dates Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood admits she will "always love and respect" the goth rocker. The 21-year-old actress told US Weekly at Hollywood Life's Behind the Camera Awards at The Highlands on Sunday, November 9 in Hollywood that she perceives her split from Marilyn not as "a bad thing", reasoning, "It's life - it happens."

On the mounting rumors claiming she dumped Marilyn after he kicked her brother, Ira, out of his guest house, Evan commented, "it's not the nasty thing everybody thinks it is." She went on insisting that she and Marilyn "got incredible things going on right now" adding, "I'm doing fine, you know, as best as can be expected."

Speaking about reports that she is romancing her "The Wrestler" co-star Mickey Rourke, Evan explained, "Everybody thinks we're dating, and we're not. Spread the word - I'm not dating Mickey Rourke!". She continued, "You know, we developed a close friendship. He's a great guy, a talented guy. He's been through it all, and [we had] such intense shoots, I think, because we played father and daughter [in The Wrestler]. I think he's just kind of trying to take me under his wing."

Evan began dating Marilyn in December 2006 while he was waiting for his divorce to burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese to be finalized. They broke up last month.

aceshowbiz.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkkMJAR2PJA

As much as I love this thread, and celebrity gossip in general, I do feel bad for her after seeing that video. It must be awful to have to divulge personal information to a reporter like that, only to have him pry even further. She looked very professional, good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->