Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

From the interviews I have read. Manson is a big baby. It seemed like Dita wanted him to grow up. But no, that was too much to ask from a 38 year old.

Has anyone seen her tattoos that she's gotten? They are absolutely horrendous! Like a 5th grader drew them on with a Magic Marker.

Fashion-wise, she looks extremely uncomfortable in her clothing all the time. All her clothing is slightly ill-fitting or "off." So odd, she's still a kid and is trying on this identity for size, she'll be so embarassed later on. Well, that is if she grows up unlike Brian Warner.

bajesus, she's like the deeta's mini-me now... scary.

it's sad how she's totally given up her identity to impress a guy.

Oh what happened to Rachel....she seems like a robot, and she sounds really stupid in that interview much younger than 19.

she had to dye her hair for a role.
She's probably making that up (or it was her idea to dye it) b/c I haven't seen many actresses dye their hair pitch black for a role.. and then of course that's no excuse for her styling it EXACTLY like Dita.

She's probably making that up (or it was her idea to dye it) b/c I haven't seen many actresses dye their hair pitch black for a role.. and then of course that's no excuse for her styling it EXACTLY like Dita.

i havent talked to her personally so i have no idea what is actually going on in her head.. so i cant tell you if it was her idea. Her hair is brown not pitch black. This is her, on the set of the wrestler, in which she has brown hair.
from celeb-city ( as posted in the evan rachel wood forum )
also i actually like dita, evan and marilyn manson all individually as artists. So its not like i dislike one more than the other. I said this in the evan thread, with no response. But i do see the obvious resemblence, i also see ( aside from the less revealing clothes) ditas likeness to rose mcgowan when she dated manson. But i cant think of anyone i would want to purposely look like LESS than my current partners ex.. Its is actually just a very popular look right now, which a lot of younge women are wanting to try. Plus its not uncommon for couples to change their appearance slightly when they start dating. Dita did, and has since dropped her more gothic image since parting with manson.

I've seen girls who start to emulate their boyfriends' ex-girlfriends, but I don't think that's really what's happening here. I think Evan's style before she got together with Manson was undefined, which is common for someone her age. But it was still quite refined and ladylike. Now she definitely has adopted a darker edge, but I don't think that her evolution is jarring. She seems to be searching and trying out a new identity, both through her style and her boyfriend, only she has to do it in the public eye. I sympathize with her, I've been there too.

Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood split

Allegedly, of course!
Evan Rachel Wood dumped live-in boyfriend, Marilyn Mansonon Oct. 23 after he tried to kick her brother Ira out of their guest house.
Evan owned the house and didn’t want her unemployed sibling living on the street,” a source tells Star. “It was the tipping point. Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was.” Evan, 21, and Marilyn, 39, started dating in December 2006, as his marriage to Dita Von Teese was almost over.

Source: Just Jared

^hmmmm....and isn't that was alleged between he and dita...that abusive nature??

NO. I thought they would last FOREVER. I don't believe in true love anymore...............

I've seen girls who start to emulate their boyfriends' ex-girlfriends, but I don't think that's really what's happening here. I think Evan's style before she got together with Manson was undefined, which is common for someone her age. But it was still quite refined and ladylike. Now she definitely has adopted a darker edge, but I don't think that her evolution is jarring. She seems to be searching and trying out a new identity, both through her style and her boyfriend, only she has to do it in the public eye. I sympathize with her, I've been there too.

Exactly.:flower:

hmmmm....and isn't that was alleged between he and dita...that abusive nature??
No, it was the fact she was a gold-digger [allegedly] and he felt she wanted to change him into sth he was not.

Dita a gold digger :o
She didn't screw him in the divorce though.....did she? :unsure:

i don't think she did. i don't think ditta was a gold digger, but i do recall she filled a divorce paper cus of Manson's "lifestyle". i don't think she's in any real need for the money, she got going all sorts of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->