Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

I see youth and insecurity and a lot of sadness. She just doesn’t know it yet.

please :rolleyes: that's so easy to jump to conclusions by basing on what can be seen.. who knows after all, whether evan's filled with joy or sadness? plus, i bet if she didn't date marilyn manson but a handsome guy singing love songs, there wouldn't be all that fuss about them and evan being happy or not. i dare think no one is worried for vanessa hudgens (an example among others), and yet who knows what living with that so-called blameless zac efron is like? as usual, it seems only appearances count. mm's got 'oversized lips,' puts 'lipstick' on his lips and 'looks like a tranny', so obviously he's a kind of archfiend... perhaps that's what he is, perhaps he's just the opposite.

ANYWAY.

i'm glad to have found out that thread. hope there's a lot of new candids to come out!

I don't think he looks evil, I think he looks gross. He's got a sloped nose, no chin and a beer gut, not to mention a puffy face and a penchant for wearing more makeup in public than Tammy Fae, and his hair is as lanky and oily looking as a basement dwelling White Wolf fan. :sick: I don't know much about Evan Rachel Wood but she's an incredibly beautiful young woman and could have so much better.

I don't think he looks evil, I think he looks gross. He's got a sloped nose, no chin and a beer gut, not to mention a puffy face and a penchant for wearing more makeup in public than Tammy Fae, and his hair is as lanky and oily looking as a basement dwelling White Wolf fan. :sick:

:rofl::rofl:

Plus, I don't know if anyone has read Manson's book "The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell", but in it he comes across as a total misogynist. NO woman needs that.

I don't think he looks evil, I think he looks gross. He's got a sloped nose, no chin and a beer gut, not to mention a puffy face and a penchant for wearing more makeup in public than Tammy Fae, and his hair is as lanky and oily looking as a basement dwelling White Wolf fan. :sick: I don't know much about Evan Rachel Wood but she's an incredibly beautiful young woman and could have so much better.

Thank you . That just made my day :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
please :rolleyes: that's so easy to jump to conclusions by basing on what can be seen.. who knows after all, whether evan's filled with joy or sadness?

Oh totally, I agree. However I suspect we all have been or know women who gets back together with a toxic ex after having their heart broken by another man. This situation seems to follow that vein, and it's a vulnerable one where the best decisions aren't always made

I don't think he looks evil, I think he looks gross. He's got a sloped nose, no chin and a beer gut, not to mention a puffy face

He has to be one of the ugliest, most unattractive people I've ever seen in my life. Really. And based off his statements, actions, and book I don't think he's "pretty on the inside" either or anywhere near as "intelligent" as his fans claim him to be :rolleyes:.

His fans don't have to claim he's intelligent, cause he just is, it's a fact, not opinion, no matter how much people from fashionspot hate him. "nice" topic.

I don't think he's "pretty on the inside" either or anywhere near as "intelligent" as his fans claim him to be .

i don't do so, i'm not even the hugest fan of his. i listen to his songs, and to be honest i can easily admit their lyrics happen to be hollow, and the themes are thoroughly repetitive... but otherwise, what irritates me is the way most of the people judge him basing on his looks. so evan could of had better, because she looks like a lovely, young and innocent girl and he looks / sounds like the most devilish misogynist with the most repulsive appearance ever..? lord, that is such an easy conclusion. i think as anyone out there, he deserves the benefit of the doubt... and i only claim he may make evan happy, as he may not. it's not up to us to say whether he does or not.

Come on....perhaps he's grown up now and the reason he has a beer gut and a puffy face is that he is healthier - off the rock star diet. Perhaps a good relationship has something to do with that? Anyway...I think MM seems like an intelligent and interesting man, though, yes, that book of his was pretty gross, I'm hoping it's part of the rock star packaging :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He has to be one of the ugliest, most unattractive people I've ever seen in my life. Really. And based off his statements, actions, and book I don't think he's "pretty on the inside" either or anywhere near as "intelligent" as his fans claim him to be :rolleyes:.

Gosh I agree. I just wonder in what world a 40 something year old emo can be considered interesting . I Just love it how he drives him crazy that the Uk media cannot take him seriously and sees him like some sort of harmless fairground attraction, he's always at pains to make himself look shocking when he always comes across as terribly ridiculous.
And no i do not think a man that thinks it's drawing swastikas in pubic hairs in intelligent, the fact that he thinks he's being edgy, when that's something that a 14 year old would do to shock his parents, just confirms that he's certainly extremely infantile.

Great Interview.:lol:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6432653.ece

I don't know but some comments here really make me laugh. "He looks gross"... so what ?

I mean, I don't care about that man (and his songs), and yeah maybe sometimes he sounds a bit stupid when he gives interviews when he's wasted (like the one posted above). But I've seen a lot of interviews with him (sober) and he seems to be a really intelligent guy with clever things to say !

And well, when you look at the people around him, they're all quite brilliant, intelligent people (Evan Rachel Wood, Johnny Depp...) who are always praising him... So ok, maybe it doesn't mean anything. But that's not because the guy wear some make-up that he's a clown too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->