Everything Facial Moisturizers

Yesterday i bought Nars Balancing Moisturizing lotion. I was in need of investing in a good one for the new year as i have never properly moisturized daily. Hopefully this will do the trick nicely.

Ok, so i use Kiehl's "Sodium PCA Oil-free Moisturizer" and i like it. But since i use Dermalogica products a lot i was thinking about "Active Moist". Also i read about Ole Henriksen "Vitamin Plus Balancing Cream". Any thoughts? Any tried them? Some reviews?

Oh, i have normal to oily skin.

I have some very big asks:

1)SPF 15 or higher
2)Pore minimising/decongesting/at the very least non greasy and suitable for super oily skin
3)anti-aging properties
4)Under $50

In one product if possible! Any ideas?

the best face spray?

does anyone have suggestions for a really good moisture face spray? (not toners though.... how can toners be a spray too? :huh: isn't that only after cleanser, but i was told you can use some toners anytime during the day..)

thanks!

I use Evian Le Brumisateur water spray.
In winter is my skin dry because of the central heating, and I use this spray for moisturising. It works well for me^_^.
P2043_hero.jpg

[sephora]

Anyone try any of the Caudalie products?

Im really curious about them, and just got some samples to try.

I use Evian Le Brumisateur water spray.
In winter is my skin dry because of the central heating, and I use this spray for moisturising. It works well for me^_^.
*Please do not quote pictures*
[sephora]
\
OMG. i just bought this today,,,,,
the weather has been so dry, my clinique moisturizers don't work that well for me anymore...
i hope it'll help:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Avéne thermal water spray after shaving, sun exposure & facial treatment for its soothing action.

& I love the new Expertise 3P by Clarins, it gives me an instant radiance in the mid of the day.. i keep it in my drawers at work. :wink:

yes!!
i love their concentrates, the expensive-ish ones, in the dropper jar.
the energizing one and mousturizing one (or whatever) are super good - but i reccomend them if you have dry skin! cause i think for oily skin itd be waaaaaay to much.
my skin loves it though! perfekt!

I noticed a few of you had posted that you use the Evian water sprayer. I actually use to use that and loved it since it worked so well on my face during harsh winters, but the stuff is pretty expensive, sooooooooo i have a great alternative!

Buy a plastic spray bottle (you can get them anywhere, grocery store, pharmacy, etc)
I usually like to wash it/steam it to get rid of bacteria inside the bottle.
Then fill it with either evian or any other bottled water of your choice. You can use boiled water aswell and voila! Just spray on your face when necessay!

I've been doing this for a while and it works the exact same way for me as the evian sprayer did except it's a lot less expensive, considering i would go through a can a week.

I wanted to like Evian but it made my complexion red.

I prefer La Roche-Posay thermal water or Vichy. Vichy is saltier. I love the La Roche-Posay best.

I love Caudalie and use many of their products. I use the Pulpe Vitaminee and night cream in the silver tube--tisane de nuit. Vinoperfect for radiance. I also use the serums in the tiny dropper bottles. Right now, I am concentrating on the moisturizing serum since the colder weather makes my skin drier.

The Grape Water is wonderful. I also LOVE the Beauty Elixir after cleansing with the foaming cleanser. The Elixir is like spraying a garden on your face--a misty garden. You can see the essential oils in the product--must shake.

I like that Caudalie has made an effort to remove parabens and keep their standards high. Definitely worth the investment.

Juice Beauty organic products work really really well!!

does anyone knoe a good SPF 30+ daily facial lotion?
or even 25+? with whitening in it as well?

i;ve been thinking of trying Clarins....i need a new moisturizer or well a night moisturizer...

the winter weather is killing my skin..its soooo dry! even if i put practically half of my current moisturizer (proactiv)! so i was thinking of getting a night moisturizer but unsure to get Clarins or Estee Lauder.

i'm kind of scared though because i've tried a lot of brands and everything makes me super oily and breakout! the only thing that has really worked for me is proactiv but it also always makes my skin so dry in the winter! any suggestions for my problem? any Clarins products to recommend?:flower:

I used to be a Clarins junkie, and use just about everything-cleansers, toners, exfoliant, masks, day/night creams, serums, but there's too much fragrance in them. I still use religiously their Skin Beauty Repair serum and I like their Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion, but their moisturizers were too perfumed. One I did like and was able to stand for a while was their Line Prevention Multi-Active Day Cream for Dry Skin. You probably would like that.

The creams in the airless jars (I know this makes it so you dont dip in with fingers and cause contamination but I hate it) are not hydrating enough and the Multi-Active is in a regular jar, so get a sample of that.

That's your best bet actually, trying some samples, and Clarins are pretty generous with their samples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->