Everything Facial Moisturizers

have anyone here guys have tried Idealist by Estee Lauder & Creme de la Mer -oil free- ?

I am thinking of combining them together???

I love Dr. Hauschka's day cream, it's so light and a little goes a long way:heart:
Unfortunately, it's really expensive (I'm a poor college student).

I don't know if anyone else has tried this but I went to Sephora and I was lucky enough to find a really nice, really helpful salewoman there who knew a lot about the different products and went out of her way to find the right products that met my requirements, price-range and were good for my skin (I told her I had combination skin and that I wanted to keep my skin looking as porcelain as possible). She gave me a bunch of samples to try and now I'm really excited to see how they turn out.:D

Question: What's the difference between 'normal' skin and 'combination' skin?

I was just thinking about it----when I described my skin to saleswomen, one told me I had 'combination' skin and the other told me I had 'normal' skin. Is there a difference?

HotSpot said:
Can anyone tell me of a night time facial moisturizer with a thicker consistency? like one strong enough for a dry winter?

Body Shop vitamin E cream is very thick, I use it at night.

burnt_waffles said:
I'm using The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream. it's really light and moisturizing. Also, the Vitamin C skin boost under it makes the skin super soft.

me too! but I have not tried the Vit C yet. do you still like it?

i was planning on buying the vitamin E scrub for my sister hoping that it will get rid of some of the marks that she has from squeezying zits.(SHE HAS LEARNED THE LESSON LEAVE UR FACE ALONE AND DON'T PICK WHITE/BLACK HEADS OR ANY OTHER ACNE PROBLEM) Will it do the trick? It says vitamin E helps get rid of scars but i have my doubts it will work.

Any suggestions of stuff that might work and isn't too expensive are welcome.

Thank you

i am using olay complete with spf 15 as mosturizer and i like it a lot. It's about 10 € and i think it doesn't have oil (have not broken out yet!!) and it has spf!!!

i am very happy.

Golden butterfly as a scrub i have one from bath and body works i just walked in and asked for one for my skin type the sales girl was very nice and so far i am very happy ( to bad i am no longer in the states).O its name is something like pomegrade ( someting like that, the color is like dark redish).

hope that helps

lifeis said:
i am using olay complete with spf 15 as mosturizer and i like it a lot. It's about 10 € and i think it doesn't have oil (have not broken out yet!!) and it has spf!!!

i am very happy.

Golden butterfly as a scrub i have one from bath and body works i just walked in and asked for one for my skin type the sales girl was very nice and so far i am very happy ( to bad i am no longer in the states).O its name is something like pomegrade ( someting like that, the color is like dark redish).

hope that helps

I have used Olay complete with spf 15 for years and years. so far so good!!

should also mention, Olay is running a promo, log on to their site and sign up for emails, they are giving away freebies.

has anyone tried the tea tree oil gel moisturizer at the body shop? i am thinking of giving it a go...

Thanks for the info, what is the website?

Hanne
By the way , my toddler loves your avatar. She can just sit infront of the computer screen and smile and kept pointing and saying 'bibi!bibi!':rolleyes:

I'm using Olay Complete, which I love, but my skin is so dry I have to apply it 3 times and use Origins Make A Difference moisturizer on TOP of it! This makes my skin regimen really time consuming.
Could anyone reccomend a really rich and creamy moisturizer that isn't too 'balmy' (no warming in hands) for really dry skin?

anitalilac said:

Hanne
By the way , my toddler loves your avatar. She can just sit infront of the computer screen and smile and kept pointing and saying 'bibi!bibi!':rolleyes:

That is so adorable, anitalilac!:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
anitalilac said:

Hanne
:heart: thts so sweeet !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->