F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

I don't ever want to see a 14 year old model in a Prada campaign again, especially not for this collection.

Yep, you're right. I just hope that Elise and Guinevere would be retained or has been retained rather if the campaign was shot already. And I do also hope that Iselin scored this one cause she looked great in the show.

^New to tFS? Wow now rtv ppl are crossing over, kool

Yep, but have been watching tfs for over two years now without having an account. I know everyone :ninja: lol

Oh god could you imagine Guinevere, Iselin AND Elise in Prada? Casting of the century.

Anyways without turning this into a wish thread.
According to LucaNatashaFan, Michael Kors with shot yesterday by Mario Testino.

I think Iselin's chances to get Prada are big, I'd love Natasha, Iselin and Guinevere

they are all fake cause Team Isabeli told me Isabeli won't have neither Versace or Robert Cavalli.

Right, but Luca the Team Isabeli don't know everything that she does, they aren't her or her agent, thay can deny but they don't know if the rumors are true, I guess.

And since the mayhem about the S/S 11 campaign, all the people involved in the Prada ads sign contracts to don't say, post or comment anything about Prada campaigns, if they spell anything Miuccia kills them! WATCH OUT :lol:

Marco I'm with you this would be another stellar campaign! :woot::blush::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
People this is turning into a wishthread!!!!

seriously where are the mods???
there are a lot of rumours, but i don't want to post them, cause there already have been two fake people tellings us rumours which weren't true.

Right, but Luca the Team Isabeli don't know everything that she does, they aren't her or her agent, thay can deny but they don't know if the rumors are true, I guess.

I know Team Isabeli very well and she knows the news is fake.

Guys, stop paying attention to these rtv rumors, 90% is BS. Most of the castings havent even finalized or started yet. Prada still casting, Versace still eliminating, Givenchy is pretty much set, LV still finalizing etc etc. And even after shooting, faces can be eliminated.

I'm so over this thread and reliable news haven't even come out yet -.-...and why does every Natasha-fan wish her in every single campaign?! .... "Natsha for prada"... "natasha for gucci".....I mean :rolleyes: it's so annoying!

Guys, stop paying attention to these rtv rumors, 90% is BS. Most of the castings havent even finalized or started yet. Prada still casting, Versace still eliminating, Givenchy is pretty much set, LV still finalizing etc etc. And even after shooting, faces can be eliminated.

Thanks for this! I hope this makes an end to all the BS people are spreading.

Right! I'm so tired of all the rumors getting people excited for nothing!

Can you give anything away Vitamin W? Like since you said Givenchy is pretty much set, are they going to use a pregnant MCB or a different model?

I know the Roberto Cavalli news is fake alomg with the rest because although i am a Maryna I know Meisel (if shooting Cavalli) hasnt worked with Maryna since 2008 after she canceled to do Miss Dior Cherie and Mert & Marcus never have worked with her. Also Maryna's only walked for Cavalli once... this person is a campaign news troll and we should ignore them

hi everyone,
we allow members to post news as an "industry source," meaning, they can't reveal their specific sources but it's clear they are in the know...
at times, some may not really know what they are talking about and are in fact "trolling"
the campaigns list thread has been updated with everything we believe to be credible but in the future if you ready something that does not have a specific source (company/model/photograher twitter, magazine, models.com/hiss squad), then keep in mind it may not be true...

Polo Ralph Lauren: M: David Boals, Douglas Pickett, Kahari Mays; Ph: Arnaldo Anaya; Info: arnaldoanaya's twitter

Last shot #EPICDAY Shooting Polo Ralph Lauren F/W 2012 Campaign w/ @StPatty @douglaspickett @KahariMays @davidboals
arnaldoanaya's twitter

ap12qlkcmaamjbb.jpg

Too cute and sexy at the same time!

I'm so over this thread and reliable news haven't even come out yet -.-...and why does every Natasha-fan wish her in every single campaign?! .... "Natsha for prada"... "natasha for gucci".....I mean :rolleyes: it's so annoying!
I think because she fits with all this brands, and nothing against Candice, her fans or you, but they do the same, but probably you don't notice that because you're fan.:doh:

Anyway I also have this doubt about Mariacarla, I guess she will be replaced, i don't think they use a pregnant MCB, Riccardo may use her for Eyewear campaign or something.:unsure:

Interview with new male model, Hassan Kassem...

If you got to relive one day in your modeling career: My career has been 2 weeks longs! I have tested for Prada. Working with David Sims was amazing. I also got to hang out with Gary Oldman, who is one of my favorite actors.
ftape.com

Prada Menswear - M: Gary Oldman, Hassan Kassem (?), Ph: David Sims; Info: ftape

^That sounds crazy but very interesting, looking forward for that!

As if the news of Gary being in a Prada campaign wasn't enough!

Being featured in a blue chip campaign with a living legend, not big deal huh? :lol: Cannot wait to see the outcome of this, hope he makes the cut because Hassan has an amazing look on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->