F/W 2022.23 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Never too early to discuss the upcoming advertising campaign season, right?

Upon learning Tonne Goodman styled the Max Mara show, I am now sat in anticipation for Goodman to style the advertising campaign - with Steven Meisel. I'd love for them to recreate some of that US Vogue/Meisel/studio shoot magic and preferably with one of the girl's from the show like Jessica Stam or Caroline Trentini.

What's some of your wishes and predictions for the Fall 2022 campaigns?

Riccardo Tisci hinting at something for Burberry with Gisele:

As my favorite model is cancelled... At this point I can only hope that JLO renews with D&G!

Bella hadid in rome with kim jones maybe shooting the campaign

Kristen McMenamy and Imaan Hammam are in the Fendace advertising campaign for Pre-Fall 2022, as seen inside the May 2022 issue of British Harper's Bazaar. Will take some photos and upload in a short while!

Kendall Jenner for Prada...

It’s pretty obvious at this point that Kendall is going to get the campaign. She looked good in the show tho…

Margot Robbie for Chanel Pre-Fall 2022? There were some photos of Robbie in what looked like photos of a campaign wearing Pre-Fall that I saw in the press kit for the upcoming Chanel Cruise collection. Can anyone confirm?

Margot Robbie for Chanel Pre-Fall 2022? There were some photos of Robbie in what looked like photos of a campaign wearing Pre-Fall that I saw in the press kit for the upcoming Chanel Cruise collection. Can anyone confirm?

Perhaps it was just for Chanel’s Rue Cambon magazine:

According to her Instagram story Ymre Stiekema was in Madrid for Balmain Hair Couture, probably shooting their new campaign.

found this image on Twitter saying it’s for Marc Jacobs Pre Fall 2022.
it’s Winona Ryder for those who might not recognise the actress.

I know the Kiki boots are from previous collections…

also, if Twitter is not a valid image source… this post will probably be deleted.

54D86908-0BA2-4667-BCF4-8FDA09DC61DA.jpeg

Mert posted a story and tagged Donatella…

A handful of new campaigns in the September issue of British Harper’s Bazaar… will take photos and start threads ASAP!

Meisel for Celine and Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent with Sasha Pivovarova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->