F/W 14.15 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

I think this particular Prada picture could be the men's campaign by Vanderperre, doesn't look Meisel at all.

I still don't want to believe what we've seen is the actual Prada campaign. I would hate for Prada to have womenswear and menswear in the same campaigns now! The menswear ads are always outstanding. The preview we saw is mediocre for Prada standards, at best. I hope Vitamine W is right and something else was shot as the campaign.

I'm excited about the news of Alicia Keys fronting a new Givenchy perfume ad, she's insanely beautiful and seems like a great choice for Givenchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited to hear Teller and Weber are shooting the Louis Vuitton campaign! And with Liya no less! :woot:

I also heard Annie Leibovitz is included in the process as well. I cannot wait to see the outcome. Liya and Freja to of my favorite girls. Happy they didn't go with some random girl like rumors predicted.

AHH I am SO happy Liya and Freja got it!! I really wanted Liya to be featured. I love Liya and Freja, and they are two of Nicolas's muses no doubt. This is definitely the campaign I'm excited for the most.

I'm hoping that Freja, Charlotte, and Liya will be together in the ads. an ensemble.

^hmm, I don't know how Charlotte would fit alongside these two iconic models in a pic!?¿ It might be weird O_o..anyway, I'm so thrilled for Liya!

Natasha for Gucci sounds great! Hopefully the rumours about Anja and Joan were false then.

I wouldn't mind Joan and Anja in the back ground. But I don't know if Anja will let that happen :lol:
But yeah I hope Natasha really do get the campaign!! OG will be great!

:woot::clap: Happy days are REALLY here again!!! Natasha Poly back in Gucci!!

Idk these new girls just don't do it for me

Ugh Gucci needs new blood, recycling the same models over and over again...

^Natasha and Anja are Frida's favorites. Im SOOO happy for the return of my Natasha!:wub:

Please, let it be just Natasha. She doesn't need to be accompanied by some other models because she can pull it off just by herself. And please, for the love of God Frida, go back to I&V!

Please, let it be just Natasha. She doesn't need to be accompanied by some other models because she can pull it off just by herself. And please, for the love of God Frida, go back to I&V!

They can keep M&M for as long as they want as long as it looks like this:

gucci-spring-2010-campaign-3a.jpg

refinery29.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->