F/W 14.15 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

I can't wait to see Joan And Natasha together! It's a dream team!!
My dream come true! :wub:
The utimate Gucci girls. I love Fridas loyalty.

I can't stand Prada and their Blips. I need star power!

Gisele will be the face of Chanel Nº5! :woot: Finally a model! And what a model! It will be directed by Baz Luhrmann and will be shot in the Hamptons as far as I know.

There will be at least Timur Simakov in Kris van Assche FW 2014 Campaign, I guess. Check Kris' instagram, there is a preview photo and Linus Wordemann tagged Timur in the comment. Or should I expect Linus in the campaign as well? lol

Celine often use Daria W ,nothing about her freedom spirit:mrgreen:,her work,just becasue Daria W looks like YOUNGER Phoebe Philo!In this picture,you must be think who is this women?Daria W work with FACEOFF team to replace Phoebe Philo?Please STOP USING Daria without makeup on Celine campaign!She is not Phoebe Philo!
Gy8AGWCx.jpg

instagram/kenzo

PS:No matter Daria W with or without makeup,i always feel nothing with her Celine campaign,maybe Phoebe should find an interesting girl to save her "Nothing" Clothes

That picture is amazing, isn't it? All the star designers in one pic. LVMH has them all, my god.

I do think Céline campaigns have become sort of boring. I guess it works for them, but it's getting old.

And, as cottonmouth13 said, Natasha doesn't need to be accompanied by those two boring models! I hope it's OG. MG campaigns are beyond demodé at this point (and for the past two years or so).

Update:

Balenciaga: Gisele Bundchen by (Steven Klein?)
Balmain: Rihanna
Belstaff: Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Sara Blomqvist
Chanel: Cara Delevingne, Leona Binx by Karl Lagerfeld
Chloé: Elisabeth Erm, Joséphine Le Tutour
DKNY: Rita Ora, Eliza Cummings, Soo Joo Park, Dorith Mous
Dolce & Gabbana: Bianca Balti
Donna Karan: Karlie Kloss by Steven Sebring
Fendi: Nadja Bender, Ashleigh Good by Karl Lagerlfeld
Gucci: Natasha Poly
Hugo Boss: Amanda Murphy, Maja Salamon by Pierre Debusschere
Isabel Marant: Ronja Furrer
La Perla: Mariacarla Boscono, Daria Strokous, Liu Wen
Louis Vuitton: Freja, Liya, Charlotte Gainsbourg by Teller, Weber and Leibovitz
Marc by Marc Jacobs: Instagram/Twitter cast
Prada: Mica Arganaraz by Steven Meisel
Roberto Cavalli: Rita Ora
Valentino: Ine Neefs, Josephine van Delden, Harleth Kuusik
Versace: Ann Ewers, Stella Tennant by M&M

Everything looks super promising... :ermm:

Julia Nobis is in the Marc Jacobs campaign with another girl (don't know her name) by David Sims!

Uhhh so no more Juergen for Marc, great news lol...Balmain is not Rihanna.

Hoping Valentino doesn't hire Terry again for the accessories or even try getting him for clothing campaign :sick: I didn't like the concept last time

^ probably. They're usually one of the first ones to come out so I expect it soon.

I'm hoping for an epic cast. Veroniek, Guinevere, Natasha, Imaan, Mariacarla, Karen.

I would love a Givenchy campaign with Joan Smalls, Grace Mahary, and Imaan Hammam. Three stunning girls who would work very well together!

I saw good josephine le tutour and amanda Welsh at Gucci.

i would personally hope that Gucci is just Joan Smalls and Natasha Poly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->