F/W 2023.24 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

No Ralph Lauren campaign this season?

Jenna Ortega and others for a Dior fragrance by Mikael Jansson…

No Ralph Lauren campaign this season?

There is this particular colourful campaign doing the rounds in print magazines lately:

Timothée Chalamet is shooting a commercial for Chanel’s Bleu de Chanel fragrance in New York with director Martin Scorsese, according to the Instagram of L’Officiel Paris:

Does anyone know what Ida Heiner and Mona Tourgaad are shooting in Seoul Korea? Ida posts some impressions on IG behind szenes.
There are further girls with them... campaign shot?

Does anyone know what Ida Heiner and Mona Tourgaad are shooting in Seoul Korea? Ida posts some impressions on IG behind szenes.
There are further girls with them... campaign shot?
Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall Show.

There is a Fendi Ad with Irina Shayk in Bazaar UK june 2023.

Vittoria shot something for Balenciaga, but it’s probably Cruise or Pre-Collection (saw a video and a picture on Twitter).

Does anybody know if this is a campaign? I hope not....

Does anybody know if this is a campaign? I hope not....

You're in luck - it's not an advertising campaign. I believe it's from Chanel's 31 Rue Cambon magazine.

Irina Shayk by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Versace?

Irina can definitely be a good fit for Versace especially if M&M are inspired however, that thick eye liner is already giving me the creeps.
for how many seasons are they gonna keep the same bloody make up? please.

I guess now that Gisele Bündchen is out of the picture for Versace, I will happily take Gisele for Dolce & Gabbana - and by Steven Meisel with him having shot Mariacarla Boscono for Summer 2023. Manifesting, manifessssting!

I guess now that Gisele Bündchen is out of the picture for Versace, I will happily take Gisele for Dolce & Gabbana - and by Steven Meisel with him having shot Mariacarla Boscono for Summer 2023. Manifesting, manifessssting!
Why is she out of the picture for Versace?

Why is she out of the picture for Versace?

My understanding from post #30 within this thread that Versace would be only-girl with Irina Shayk.

Just thinking about Irina for Versace makes me yawn!

Donatella keeps trying to convince us that Irina is a Versace girl lol

There's a new campaign by Miranda Kerr for a Louis Vuitton fragrance... The result couldn't be WORSE!

Inside the new September issue of British Elle there is a new Chanel campaign with Loli Bahia (appears to be by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin against in a dark grey studio backdrop), Michael Kors Collection with Vittoria Ceretti and Anok Yai (walking the streets of a town), Malika Louback and others in the studio for Giorgio Armani (looks like Paolo Roversi).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->