F/W 14.15 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

I'm surprised Lexi Boling hasn't had any campaigns so far. What else is left that she can get? I'm thinking Lanvin, Tommy Hilfiger & Alexander Wang are the only options left for her. Surely she'll get something from Meisel, as much as he's been shooting her lately. Ashleigh Good's only hope is Chanel or Fendi, I believe. She's rumored to have gotten Fendi.

I'm surprised Lexi Boling hasn't had any campaigns so far. What else is left that she can get? I'm thinking Lanvin, Tommy Hilfiger & Alexander Wang are the only options left for her. Surely she'll get something from Meisel, as much as he's been shooting her lately. Ashleigh Good's only hope is Chanel or Fendi, I believe. She's rumored to have gotten Fendi.

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, and not only Lexi but most top newcomers are yet to score a campaign like Imaan, Ola Rudnicka, Charlene Hogger, Leila Nda, Alissa Ahmann, Esmerelda, Kate Krigorieva, Helena Severin, Ronja Furrer, Harleth Kuusik, Sophie T, Kasia J, Iana Godnia...pretty much everyone lol. Not that im complaining tho, since most of them are just one season blips and wont even make it to next season.

There is a high possibility that Lexi got Lanvin.

The only campaigns that have yet to unveil the cast are Lanvin, Céline, Cavalli, Dior, Calvin Klein and Chloé, right?

And I’m positive Sasha will grab Chloé, Vanessa CK and Lexi Lanvin (it would be crazy if she didn't get anything considering she's Meisel’s new favourite).

And the campaign 'queens' so far are:

Cara – Chanel, Burberry, Mulberry, Balmain
Gisele – Isabel Marant, Balenciaga, Pucci
Edie – Bottega Veneta, Hugo Boss
Mariacarla – Givenchy, Alberta Ferretti
Nadja Bender – Gucci, Fendi
Stella Tennant – Versace, Moschino
Suvi Koponen – Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo
Leona Binx Walton – Chanel, Balmain
Julia Nobis – Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Diesel Black Gold
Amanda Murphy – Dsquared2, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Boss HUGO
Raquel - Gucci, Moschino
Karmen Pedaru – Gucci, Michael Kors
Anja Rubik – Gucci, Anthony Vaccarello
Carolyn Murphy - Moschino, Max Mara

This is being a weird and boring season...

Also, it's quite surprising Daria didn't get anything important yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
Cara: +Balmain,Amanda: + Hugo Boss HUGO,Suvi,Karmen: + Etro

^Added. :flower:

Cara is eveywhere... It looks like this season is all about kind of established girls.

Alexander Wang and Valentino haven't been released either.. I'm also surprised that Anna Ewers hasn't been featured in more ad campaigns..

Mariacarla also has La Perla.. and Stella McCartney, Tom Ford, Kenzo and Proenza Schouler are also yet to be released

The only campaigns that have yet to unveil the cast are Lanvin, Céline, Cavalli, Dior, Calvin Klein and Chloé, right?

And I’m positive Sasha will grab Chloé, Vanessa CK and Lexi Lanvin (it would be crazy if she didn't get anything considering she's Meisel’s new favourite).

And the campaign 'queens' so far are:

Cara Delevigne:
Burberry
Mulberry
Balmain

Gisele Bundchen:
Isabel Marant
Balenciaga
Emilio Pucci
Stuart Weitzmam

Edie Campbell:
Bottega Veneta
Hugo Boss Black
ck1 fragrance

Mariacarla Boscono:
Givenchy
Alberta Ferretti
Salvatore Ferragamo
La Perla
Givenchy Beauty

Nadja Bender:
Gucci
Fendi

Stella Tennant:
Versace
Moschino

Suvi Koponen:
Gucci
Salvatore Ferragamo
Etro

Julia Nobis:
Marc Jacobs
Givenchy
Diesel Black Gold

Amanda Murphy:
Dsquared2
Salvatore Ferragamo
Hugo Boss HUGO

Raquel Zimmermann:
Gucci
Moschino

Karmen Pedaru:
Michael Kors
Gucci
Etro

Anja Rubik:
Gucci
Anthony Vaccarello

Carolyn Murphy:
Moschino
Max Mara

This is being a weird and boring season...

Also, it's quite surprising Daria didn't get anything important yet.

I so agree with you. The newer models who have gotten campaigns seem so ill-fitting for it. (That Balmain campaign..........)

I feel this is the midway mark, in terms of campaigns debuting for the Fall. A lot of good/big ones left, but a lot already unveiled. I feel like Lexi (and Edie) will get Lanvin, but Meisel seems to be really into Nobis and Murphy at the moment too. Some of the casting, women and men, seems very random to me; a lot of "unestablished" faces. (Prada, Armani everything)

I so appreciate Moschino, Gucci, Versace, Salvatore for their casting. I am dying to see Chanel and Dior. I'm sure they'll be full of "star power". (Especially if the rumors are true.)

giselle is queen of the season. 4 only girl fashion campaigns. that's huge!

Really wish Kinga Rajzak can score Dior and Katlin Aas will be part of Lanvin casting.

Campaign Queens FW14 (07-11-14)

Cara Delevigne:
Chanel
Burberry
Mulberry
Balmain

Gisele Bundchen:
Isabel Marant
Balenciaga
Emilio Pucci
Stuart Weitzmam

Edie Campbell:
Bottega Veneta
Hugo Boss Black
Sandro
YSL Black Opium fragrance
ck1 fragrance

Mariacarla Boscono:
Givenchy
Alberta Ferretti
Salvatore Ferragamo
La Perla
Givenchy Beauty

Suvi Koponen:
Gucci
Salvatore Ferragamo
Etro

Julia Nobis:
Dior
Marc Jacobs
Givenchy
Diesel Black Gold

Amanda Murphy:
Dsquared2
Salvatore Ferragamo
Hugo Boss HUGO

So anxious for Lanvin now. I usually really like them. (Although I didn't really care for FW13; the concept, or maybe it was Edie. :-( ) Anywho, I'm anxious to see the cast, the guys and gals.

+Karmen Pedaru
Etro
Gucci
Micheal Kors (OG)

Campaign Queens FW14 (07-11-14)

Cara Delevigne:
Chanel
Burberry
Mulberry
Balmain

Gisele Bundchen:
Isabel Marant
Balenciaga
Emilio Pucci
Stuart Weitzmam

Edie Campbell:
Bottega Veneta
Hugo Boss Black
Sandro
YSL Black Opium fragrance
ck1 fragrance

Mariacarla Boscono:
Givenchy
Alberta Ferretti
Salvatore Ferragamo
La Perla
Givenchy Beauty

Suvi Koponen:
Gucci
Salvatore Ferragamo
Etro

Julia Nobis:
Dior
Marc Jacobs
Givenchy
Diesel Black Gold

Amanda Murphy:
Dsquared2
Salvatore Ferragamo
Hugo Boss HUGO

So anxious for Lanvin now. I usually really like them. (Although I didn't really care for FW13; the concept, or maybe it was Edie. :-( ) Anywho, I'm anxious to see the cast, the guys and gals.

Alexander Wang and Valentino haven't been released either.. I'm also surprised that Anna Ewers hasn't been featured in more ad campaigns..
To be honest I always thought Anna Ewers was going to be a one hit wonder. I guess the jury is still out but I wouldn't be surprised if she faded quickly after this season.

It's quite surprising that Sasha Luss didn't get anything after grabbing Chanel and Lanvin last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->