F/W 2015.16 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Alessandra is in Paris, could be for Balmain I think, maybe?

Today I had the feeling that Chanel could be Gisele again.

I hope Sasha Pivovarova since she opened the show for Chanel. Chanel needs a great model, stop with Cara and Binx

I am looking forward of what Hollie May Saker will get -hopefully she will- this season.

I hope Sasha Pivovarova since she opened the show for Chanel. Chanel needs a great model, stop with Cara and Binx

I'm confused as to who opened it. On the Chanel site it looks as if Sasha opened it but on Style.com it seems as if Cara opened it. I agree though, I am SO incredibly sick of Cara for Chanel. I don't know why Karl has this continuing obsession with her. IMO she doesn't even embark the Chanel woman. I much rather Gisele or Sasha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha opened, Cara had the second look. I'm actually tired by everything Karl does as of late. It's uninspired.

He should find someone more inspiring... and change the stylist.

I miss the days when Karl used classic beauties for Chanel campaigns like Isabeli and Daria Werbowy. All of the Chanel campaigns featuring Daria will forever be my favorites. Thats why I like Gisele for Chanel despite the fact that she's becoming a bit overused for the brand. It really be great if Karl retired Cara as his muse and made Anna his muse. I'm sick of her for Wang as well but I think she would be GREAT for Chanel. I don't understand why Karl hasn't made her his muse yet. She's German like him and is our generations answer to Claudia Schiffer, who Karl absolutely adores.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Or better yet.. just get Claudia herself for Chanel.

Sasha opened, Cara had the second look. I'm actually tired by everything Karl does as of late. It's uninspired.

Exactly, he's a good designer, but as a photographer he sucks!
I'd love a Chanel campaign by Steven Meisel and a great model, that would be epic. Plus, Meisel is not into Cara, Binx or Kedall, he still loves the real models which is amazing

Exactly, he's a good designer, but as a photographer he sucks!
I'd love a Chanel campaign by Steven Meisel and a great model, that would be epic. Plus, Meisel is not into Cara, Binx or Kedall, he still loves the real models which is amazing

He used Binx for Coach right? But yeah credits for not using Kendall or Cara (who I actually don't mind) just to get attention. I hope for Doutzen and/or Sasha for Chanel.

So... this is all we got so far.

CK Jeans: Grace Hartzel, Imaan Hammam and Julia Van Os by Mario Sorrenti
Dsquared2: Caroline T. & Joan
Fendi: Kendall & Lily D.
Louis Vuitton: Fernanda Ly
Moschino: Hollie & Gigi
Stuart Weitzman: Gisele

Cara opened the show. Sasha was technically look 15. The video is always jumbled at Chanel as its a multi exit set.

^Really? Then it's sort of absurd. Why don't they respect the order (as much as possible, at least)?

2015 and the same story. Kaiser returns to disassociate with a statement in which states that Kendall Jenner is the girl of the moment and, for this reason , has become part of the group of Chanel muses . " Kendall is fantastic and modern , and is the girl of the moment ," said Lagerfeld. " With the kind of castings there are now you have to have the girl of the moment, the girl who represents a certain type of woman or girl, or whatever , and she perfectly represents that.
vogue.es via google translator

:ninja: Hope this doesn't mean anything.

vogue.es via google translator

:ninja: Hope this doesn't mean anything.

What's embarrassing about that quote is that Karl himself cannot even describe what qualities that girl exude. Just because she's 'now'. Obviously, because there's nothing!

^IKR? It's just boring. He admits he's an opportunist and all, but Chanel is slowly loosing its prestige in terms of campaigns. And he has already used Kendall for Fendi and KL, so please, Karl, leave her away from Chanel and find a new girl!

BTW, I'm excited because in less than two weeks we'll see all the campaigns together. This reminds me of when I was a child and had to wait till the 20th of August to have a campaign overload in the Vogue pages.

I'd love it if the Chanel campaign is in a background setting as opposed to some built white or black set. Karl's work (which in general isn't that great) does do a good job in a scene/location setting.

As for Kendall possibly staring, I'm sure there's SOMEONE in the Chanel PR department or a member of Karl's entourage saying no.

I'd love it if the Chanel campaign is in a background setting as opposed to some built white or black set. Karl's work (which in general isn't that great) does do a good job in a scene/location setting.

As for Kendall possibly staring, I'm sure there's SOMEONE in the Chanel PR department or a member of Karl's entourage saying no.

I know this is probably a typo, but I thought it was amusing because that's mostly all she does in editorials. :lol:

But yes I agree, no Kendall for Chanel please, she already has Fendi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->