F/W 14.15 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

^ Me too, I don't see what's the big deal about Anja TBH. I'd rather Pedaru, Joan and Natasha.

BALMAIN: Issa Lish, Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn, Binx walton, Ysaunny Brito... by Mario Sorrenti and styling by Katie Grand.

^ Me too, I don't see what's the big deal about Anja TBH. I'd rather Pedaru, Joan and Natasha.

I dissagree. Anja looked so good during fall 2014 show. So in my opinion she will fit the campaign as well.

that Balmain cast sounds pretty interesting and i think Sorrenti is a good fit for the brand, looking forward to it

What are the chances of Issa snatching a campaign by Meisel? ^_^

Does anyone know if Elie Saab has stopped producing campaigns? They never released one for S/S 2014..

That's an AWFUL cast, soooo not Balmain. I blame Katie, she ruins everything with her awful casts.

In regards to the Balmain cast, i'm sure Olivier Rousteing wouldn't have minded so much about Katie's casting choices, especially when you consider that the Cara hasn't even walked for Balmain before, due to the amount of instagram followers both Jourdan and Cara have... Rousteing doesn't seem to be the most humble person, after all...

Should have known Gucci was heading in that direction since the collection looks it was inspired by the sixties British Jean Shrimpton, Kate fits "perfectly" in M&M eyes much rather would have seen Natasha or Joan.

After this I don't think it's Kate's campaign, he's talking about models, so probably Natasha, Anja and Joan.

instagram.com/mertalas

curious what my dear girl feifei sun is shooting for ?a campaign or editorial?look the instagram from Ronnie_hart ..which featured the hashtag of saintlaurentparis!what do u guys think so ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->