Fashion Films

Clueless. haha. That movie should be fashion legend, where would I be if I didn't learn the rules of shopping from Cher!??!? :flower:

Anna Karina

Thanks Anna Karina! Yet another beauty icon to drool over, yay!

Her facial structure is just......fantastic :heart:

iluvjeisa said:
Thanks Anna Karina! Yet another beauty icon to drool over, yay!

Her facial structure is just......fantastic :heart:

:heart:

Well for me The fifth element, breakfast at tiffany's, 007, austin powers I and II

Designing Women

A fun rom com with Lauren Bacall and Gregory Peck (as if those two didn't define fashion enough!) I seem to remember a great runway show.

Cheers to everyone who replied!

Thanks everyone who replied to my request! Very good suggestions! Now I just have to watch them all! (I know what i'll be doing for the next month:(lol:
Cheers,
WandY

Every fashion lover has to see THE WOMEN,Breakfest at Tiffany(offcourse),Breathless and absuloutley Qui ete-vous,Polly Maggo? in this movie there is a characther based closely on Diana Vreeland!I saw not long ago movie White Countess and there are great clothes in this drama in wich Ralph Fi. and Natasha R. star in.And then there are many moore!

Dolce Vita for sure has some excellent men's and women's fashion.

Also L'Avventura for Monica Vitti's fashion. Flawless.

Films about fashion

I keep noticing various mentions of films made about the fashion industry and people in it. I thought it would be great to find out which ones are out there, where to get them and what people thought of them.

-Breakfast in Tiffany's ( Divine!)
- Alfie
- Clueless
- Party Monster (kind of..)
- The devil wears Prada (obviously)
- The great gatsby
- Zoolander yes haha
- Unzipped - I would say the most fashion movie just the cast is : Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Anna Wintour, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni, Andre Leon Talley, Naomi Campbell, John Galliano, Amber Valleta, Christy Turlington , helena Christensen , etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the orriginal Zoolander concept was for the VH1 fashion awards produced by a guy called Russell Bates. He also produced one called "Bruce Testonies fashion photographer" which is a little like the photographer version of Zoolander. You can view them here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->