Fashion Films

How about Mahogany starring Diana Ross? A bit cheesey ... but fashion, none the less.

I love Blow Up ... I'm glad you mentioned it, Pamela!

Something tells me that there is already a thread on fashion films... but not absolutely sure...:unsure:

^I think so too...

But how on earth is Breakfast At Tiffany's about the fashion indrusty?

mademoiselle_ said:
-Breakfast in Tiffany's ( Divine!)
- Alfie
- Clueless
- Party Monster (kind of..)
- The devil wears Prada (obviously)
- The great gatsby
- Zoolander yes haha
- Unzipped - I would say the most fashion movie just the cast is : Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Anna Wintour, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni, Andre Leon Talley, Naomi Campbell, John Galliano, Amber Valleta, Christy Turlington , helena Christensen , etc etc

well, zoolander and pret-a-porter were making fun of fashion... :rolleyes:
and supermodels... there is also a small role in In&Out by Shalom Harlow, where she is ofcourse supermodel, and she is like 'i have to eat, throw up and do the show':lol:

and u have the similar thing in Head Over Heals where models r leading actresses...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteLinen said:
^I think so too...

But how on earth is Breakfast At Tiffany's about the fashion indrusty?

it is not about industry, but fashion is one of the reasons that movie became classic... and audrey became style icon... so it involved fashion in much bigger way, then u would think... :rolleyes:

'In & Out of Fashion' , 'Qui Etes Vous Polly Maggoo ?' , 'Mode in France' by William Klein.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey Gardens.
Belle de Jour. Luis Bunuel
Valmont. Milos Forman

in the vein of breakfast@tiffany's (not about fashion industry but a stylish movie).

So is this thread about films about fashion indrusty or films with good costumes & fashion? If it's the latter one, there is already an extensive thread about that in the "Entertainment Spot" :flower:

I just love Catherine Deneuve's classic style, especially in The umbrellas of cherbourg she looks fantastic

It's 19th century fashion but oh my God, it's amazing. Watch "The Duchess". It is so inspiring. The colors, the lace, the ribbons, the cuts, the STYLE.

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!

It's 19th century fashion but oh my God, it's amazing. Watch "The Duchess". It is so inspiring. The colors, the lace, the ribbons, the cuts, the STYLE.

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!

agree! absolutely adore the duchess! the costumes are magnificent! :heart: my personal fave is the navy suit top, gown skirt with the fox fur warmers :D

-Breakfast in Tiffany's ( Divine!)
- Alfie
- Clueless
- Party Monster (kind of..)
- The devil wears Prada (obviously)
- The great gatsby
- Zoolander yes haha
- Unzipped - I would say the most fashion movie just the cast is : Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Anna Wintour, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni, Andre Leon Talley, Naomi Campbell, John Galliano, Amber Valleta, Christy Turlington , helena Christensen , etc etc

don'tforget funny face ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->