Felicity

melfreya

Reaction score
FelicityLogo.gif

felicity1.jpg

Since there are a lot of Keri Russell fans here on tfs,i figured that most of them must be felicity fans (i know i am:D)
So,here it is..the thread for what was quite possibly the best tv show ever about college!!Better late than never!!:heart:
so..you're all free to post anything related to the series,discuss who you were you crushing about..(BEN BEN BEN FOREVER!!!!:lol:),your favorite quotes,cast members,episodes,which of the 2 boys you wanted felicity to end up with :heart:...
I miss it so...:(
f12.jpg

f11.jpg

felicity.jpg

felicity3.jpg

felicity4.jpg

felicitysubway.jpg

all photos from felicitypage.com and www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/8909/index.html

OMG! You're awesome! I loved Felicity. :wub: Until I was reading Self last night, I didn't realize that she was only 22 yrs old when this show started.

Now I need to ask the ever-burning question: Ben or Noel? :smile:

oh my god definitely ben!!!!!i mean i still get weak at the knees when i see him on my felicity dvd's..(yep,i do that quite often thank you very much!!)
noel was so the goody goody mama's boy type he used to get on my nerves..still does actually!!!:lol:
mmm..i should add a poll..what do you think it should be?the ben or noel dilemma or the favorite cast member?

Last edited by a moderator:
her make up was so beautiful in the series:heart:
Felicity_KERRI.jpg

Keri Russell as Felicity
Make-up by Sergio Lopez-Rivera Foundation - Cargo Liquid Foundation in Neptune and Mars
Concealer- CoverBlend by Exuviance Multi-Function Concealer (SPF 15) in Beige
Powder -A custom blend of Shu Uemura loose powder in Peach, Cargo PL-02 and Scarlett Gold Loose Powder.
Blush - Stila Cream Cheek color in Petunia and Peony with Shu Uemura Red #14 applied to the apples of the cheeks.
Mascara - Sothys Long Finish Mascara in Black. Lopez Rivera uses Sothys Eye Makeup Remover.
Eye Shadow - Lopez Rivera likes to use the following colors on Russell: Too Faced in Pixie Dust, Stila in Irma La Douce or Twig, Make Up Forever #84, Nars in Sin and Shu Uemura in Wine Gold.
Eye Liner - MAC in Coffee or Givenchy liquid liner in Black.
Lips - Cargo glosses in various shades including Pago Pago. No lip liner is used.
from makeup411.com

^ Her makeup was really natural (as it usually is now too). Love it. :smile:

I am a Ben-girl myself (though I did flip-flop between who I wanted her to end up with). I just read that Scott Speedman went to Keri's baby shower. I think it is cute that they stayed friends after dating in real life.

I feel like this thread is a few years late.. but it doesn't dull my love for Felicity!

This was one of my fave showsssss... and I love Ben! he was especially hot when he shaved his head. rawr.

^ :lol: (about the shaved head comment)

Better late than never I guess!

Doesn't Lifetime or Oxygen play Felicity repeats?

and i agree keri being still friends with scott speedman is really cool (though i would prefer it if they were the ones having a baby together,haha!!:lol:my felicity dream would be complete..)
some group shots:
(look how miserable she looks with noel:rofl:)
groupe_15.jpg

groupe_04.jpg

groupe_02.jpg

groupe_01.jpg

source same as above

:lol: She does look a bit solemn in that pic with Noel.

Speaking of which, remember when Jennifer Garner was on Felicity (and married to Scott Foley)?

When Felicity ended, Scott Speedman was supposed to be the next big thing (I compare him to Ryan Gosling), but he sort of disappeared.

^^yeah i do,i wanted to slap her in the face for always upsetting felicity:rofl:
but then alias came and i grew very fond of her.she wasn't very attractive back then and i agree with garner when in an old interview(during alias) she said her transformation from an average girl to an attractive one happened very late in her life and it wasn't even complete yet.(not an exact quote obviously:D but you get the point)
and i think scott speedman had some good roles since felicity (my life without me,the movie with liv tyler,the movie with kate beckinsale with the vampires-quite the movie buff:rofl:don't you think?-as opposed to scott foley who dissapeared completely!!!and lost the beautiful and famous wife..

Scott Speedman has done some great things since the show, but I expected him to burn up the screen! I guess he has just been more selective with his roles...which is admirable.

Foley totally fell off the planet!

I used to hate Jennifer Garner too. Then once Alias came on, I had a girl crush on her. :lol: I also found out that her and Keri were friends in real life, so I forgave her for hurting Felicity. I am nuts! :lol:

some more photos from kerirussell.fanhost.com/
felicityseasononepromo14.jpg

felicityseasonfourpromo2.jpg

season 1 screencaps
felicityseasononescreen1.jpg

season 4 screencaps
felicityseasonfourscreen9.jpg

my fave felicity pic!(anyone know what exact shade her hair is in this?I want to show it to my haidresser:ninja:)
felicityseasonfourpromo5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->