Who Was The First Model You Liked?

Originally posted by maarit@Jan 7th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
This topic is dedicated to old flames :lol:
models you really liked as a child/teen.

Post pics and share memories. And do you still have the same taste?

I was a huge Niki Taylor fan back in the day. Loved her blonde hair and dark eyebrows! My taste has changed so much over the years :lol:
good lord chanel rollarblades and i thought a surfboard was bad.

I was obsessed with Caroline Ribeiro, Gisele Bundchen, and Rie Rasmussen (sp?) :woot:

The first model I ever liked was definitely Christy Turlington...and I still love her today.
turlington.burns.030501.jpg

the first model i ever noticed was Ines de la Fressange and my adorable swwer EVE :heart: which i so share with :flower: chickonspeed :wink:

my first two fashion loves:
mariacarla boscono and kate moss.

ANY of the Covergirl Models. And Lonekke Engle's Ralph Lauren Pictures.

:blush:

I like them all, but Natalia had a BIG influence on me when she first hit the runways. I love Dewi as well :smile:

David Lindwall and Eric Van Nostrand when it comes to the guys.

Christy Turlington - in some Maybeline add :blush: on a boat- in (i think) a striped shirt like a sailors.......

Probably Sibyl Buck. I was an itching-to-be-rebellious young teen and thought Manic Panic hair was WAY cool.

the first model i ever noticed was kate moss, then i moved on to amber valetta, then maggie rizer and now liya kebede. Those are the 4 that really caught my eye.

The first model that really caught my attention was Caroline Ribeiro. I remember being 15 and very self conscious because I did not conform to a typical standard of beauty. I picked up an issue of Vogue and I saw this exotic model and I realized that I really resembled her. From that point on, I pretty much became obsessed with fashion. I now love Kate Moss, Devon Aoki, Natalia V, and others. However Caroline will always be my fave!

How you fell in love with your first model

Post here the first model you fell in love with and how it happened. I was up sick one night @ like 3 am watching fashion tv and they started talking about the "come back" of Linda Evangelista. I had never even heard of her (and i know my models)! I thought she was the most stunning person i had ever seen and thus started a lifelong obsession:D

Purely from looking at pictures of MariaCarla... And reading about her attitude. She seems to enjoy herself, and I really adore her look. :heart:

the first model i fell in love with was erin wasson. Don't ask me why, I just thought she was a classic beauty, and her walk on the runway is so much less dead than many girls these days.
00160f.jpg

roversi24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->