FlashForward

PinkPrincess113

Reaction score
Ok so who saw flashforward the other night? Wasn't it such a great show? For all you Lost fans, do you think this show will be a good replacement once Lost is over?!

I thought the beginning started exactly like Lost but the concept is pretty cool. I like how everything is about the future, but not really. It's a crazy concept! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, hopefully this will be a great show.. I'm hoping we'll have tons of questions after each episode.. keeps you wondering!

I've been so excited for this show. It did not disappoint and I have a new addiction. I could never get into lost because I could never pay attention enough to understand the plot. So far Flashforward seems a little more linear and easier to follow. We'll see though Lost didn't become all over the place until at least 5 episodes in.

And John Cho is in it :smile: I love him.

the ending was so perfect.. that bracelet. sweet and creepy at the same time. i wished the premiere was two hours!

and the leading man is quite handsome

I saw a preview for this at the cinema and thought it was a movie :lol: I will probably watch it, if I remember...

i saw the ad for it the other day, looks very interesting, doesnt starts till monday here in UK, cannt wait

I can't wait for the next episodes... it's so trippy IMO. Like who was that guy walking around at the end????

Has anyone read the book with the same title? I think I might read it before I watch the show.

I saw the premiere and thought the whole concept was REALLY interesting. The show itself was okay, but I'm definitely giving the show more viewings to see how it all unfolds. And yes, Joseph Fiennes is quite the looker and I'm a fan of John Cho as well!

^yeah i didn't recognise it was even Joseph.. he looks a bit different in older films.. eyes seems to have shrunk here and i think he lightened his hair.

I thought the first episode was really good and I'm excited about what's to come, I hope it doesn't turn into a disappointment.

Did anyone watch last night? What did you think? I'm officially hooked on the show now!

Loved last nights episode, I'm getting impatient and I don't want to wait till next week for the new episode. :P I know we only met Lloyd in this episode but I don't trust him and I want Olivia to stay away from him. :ninja:

Just watched it... it was so goooood!
So I have a question... read the white writing!
Is D Gibbson the woman or is it a man, because the little girl said "D Gibbson is a bad man"

scout- i agree, i don't trust lloyd... there's something weird about him.

i'm as confused as you pink^ :ninja: there's a re-run tonight...!

jack davenport is in it too btw!!!! loved him in coupling. apparently playing a bad guy??

interesting subject matter though. it really engrosses one the entire story board and the characters thus far.

Just watched it... it was so goooood!
So I have a question... read the white writing!

scout- i agree, i don't trust lloyd... there's something weird about him.

Answer in white D Gibbons is the man at the warehouse, he was using the woman's credit cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
^See that's where I'm confused..--
I thought they found someone who had been talking to the guy in the baseball stadium, who was the guy in the warehouse correct?? And that person was D Gibbons talking to the guy, and we don't know who that is yet right?

So crazy how there's only been 2 episodes and I am wondering all these things! Seems like a great show.. a combination of Prison Break, Lost, Heroes type of thing.

^ Answer in white: The guy at the warehouse is D Gibbons and he was the one that was talking to the guy at the stadium and we don't know who the two men are yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an interview with David Goyer and Marc Guggenheim answering questions about FlashForward. You can watch it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->