FlashForward

Totally hooked after 2 episodesB)
Very intriguing and when I saw the VT footage of the guy at the baseball stadium:shock::shock:....... very eerie.
A little unsure where it's gonna go ultimately, but dying to find out.

I'm hooked too and relieved it got picked up for an entire season!

The cast is amazing and I had actually forgotten that there would be so many familiar faces in the show! Can't wait for tonight's episode!!

I am totally hooked! And was really surprised to see Dominic Monaghan (charlie from lost) popping up at the end of episode 4!

Can anyone help me out with what the boy in Somalia saw in the sky after the crow incident? The screen on my laptop didn't show it up properly :cry:

Is Olivia from Lost? Is it me or does she look like the doctor in Lost... so weird! And yay for Charlie!! I really liked him in Lost.

Oh! I just realised she is Penny from LOST! :shock: :shock:

I thought the last episode was brilliant! I'm wondering who sent Olivia the text? Apart from Aaron and Stan knowing that Mark was drinking in his flashforward nobody else knows.

The last episode was really good!!! I can't believe Mark was drinking either.. the end just wants me so excited for the next episode.. I mean seriously, who were those guys!?!?!?

OMG, I can't believe what Al did! I wonder how this will change things...?

I wish the ones that had a flashforward realise just because they seen what was going to happen doesn't mean they have to let it happen. But I am really enjoying it but I hope I'm not going to be let down like I was with Lost.

love this show, obsessed really :lol: but really its an interesting show that really makes you think about your future.. i also hope it does not turn into another lost. i used to watch lost but it go too confusing and all over the place.

i love the characters on this show! and joseph fiennes sigh. the joke about his shakespeare was funny.

i love this show too.. sad that it will only be for one season i think.. i mean they can't have another flash forward for season 2 right? :lol:

and yes i can't believe what's happened so far.. i knew the tattoo guy wasn't the only one out there!!!!

I can't get enough of this show! I love it!
Is there gonna be a season 2?

^ I hope there will be another season. The episodes keep getting better and better. I just want Olivia to stay away from Lloyd though.

This is a great show, but lately I have become annoyed with it.
I feel it is falling into the same trap as Lost where instead of tying up exsisting storylines, they are introducing new characters and sidelining some of the original characters:ermm:
I understand a lot of this is plot device, but they answer a few questions and open up 10 others. I'm not sure how many episodes are left of this series, but there are a lot of storylines to conclude.

i think this show is under-rated....im addicted! but i was pissed off about the whole serial-killer-murdering-those-who'd-escaped-their-deaths crap....instead of going off on wild tangents, the writers should stick to the plot! they couldve shown more of aaron searching for his daughter at the very least.

o well, hopefully next week will be better!

Aaron storyline seriously bores me.
I wish Dyson Frost could stick around a bit longer, he was such a great villain!
And I'm a sucker for all the scientific stuff such as the mechanism in the ring etc!

^ I heard that too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->