Ford Supermodel of the World 2008

Some videos are showing up on myspace... is it possible to embed myspace vids to tFS? :unsure:

from Fordmodels.tv:

"So let's see, what happened so far today? Pretty much all of the girls have arrived and have been interviewing with Ford's judges, as well as showing them how they walk the runway.

After they were finished walking for the judges and talking to them, the girls each received some sweet jeans from Express, as well as a pretty awesome pair of sunglasses and a jacket from Oakley.

When a few of the girls were finished getting all the sweet gifts, a few wanted to go for a carriage ride around Central Park, and they let me tag along.

DSC_0380.JPG

fordmodels.tv

So, off we went - South Africa, Bosnia and Croatia, trough Columbus Circle, and to the Carriages. The girls had a blast going through the park in one of the old-timey horse and Carriages.

Well, i think that's it for now. Be sure to check back soon, i'll be here all week."

(there were a few more pictures too.)

Awesome, thanks :flower:

I found more pics that that Michael guy uploaded :wink:

Korea being interviewed
dsc0346pi3.jpg

Runway practice
dsc0320ho6.jpg

Waiting for the judges
dsc0342oi5.jpg

Trying on the Oakley jackets
dsc0287lr7.jpg

fordmodels

In the lounge
dsc0333ul2.jpg

Serbia & Bosnia
dsc0329pd6.jpg

Walking for the judges
dsc0344gn2.jpg

Don't get hit
dsc0354ws6.jpg

fordmodels

omg cecile looks bad!

and that girl with almost white hear is always on the picture! who is she?

Hmm I don't think Cecile is in these pics, is she? I think the redhead is UK? But maybe I'm wrong - I'm not that familiar with those two.

The whiteblonde is Michelle (South Africa)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Cecile is there. She's in the last picture of the first picture post.

Watching the videos, I have fallen in love with Michelle (South Africa)! What a sweetie!

on the third picture of the second post, i think this photo is a lovely photo and they look like already good models!

and i am sure its cecile :smile:

I am not sure if Latvian is really Latvian, cuz she has cover from lithuanian magazine (which is quite impossible for latvians to get that, cuz it is cheap one, no one would go to lithuania to make some cheap cover....)

So, at the end it seems that all three models from Baltics (lithuania, latvia and estonia) actually are lithuanians :D
:rofl:
what cover was it?

Greta is looking amazing in that candid! So is Korea's Hyoni, and the US' Jacqulyn! Love it.

Also, I had no idea that Myspace constituted as its own soverign nation? :lol:

the model f/ Kenya reminds me of Oluchi -_-
Phillipino,S. African,Ecuadar & Ukrain girls are commercial -_-

i agree!
meanwhile i hope its not too late forgot to post these previously

china
china.jpg

kazakhstan
kazakhstan.jpg

latvia
latvia.jpg

uk