Ford Supermodel of the World 2008

^Yes! :clap: Her candid shots from COACD completely sold me on Hyoni! Thanks for passing along the news.

Korea looked pretty cool in those coacd shots.

UK, Russia, Latvia got contracts too.

Hyoni looked so much better in the COACD shot, and she seems like quite the character. I'm sure it was a well-deserved win ^_^

I'm happy for Alexina too. She photographs a bit flat, but I like her look, and she's super tall! Not so sure about the other winners... I thought there were better girls :unsure:

Getty has pics up from the final :flower:

Ford Supermodel of the World winners, from left: Vilita Bitvinskyte of Lithuania, Natalia Belebrevik of Russia, Nicole Faveren Vasquez of Peru, Seung-Hyun Kang of Korea, Jacquelyn Jablenski of New Jersey, U.S.A., and Alexina Graham of the United Kingdom, pose after the contest in New York, Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2008. Seung-Hyun Kang won the $250,000 contract with Ford Models. (AP)

The ALL look like high-school girls shopping at a NJ mall. I understand they are indeed teenage girls, but I was waiting for someone to catch my eye. No Tanya D's here.... Very underwhelming, I agree with gabe.

Last edited by a moderator:
wninners??...i tought just Korea won.....

gah! they're the other winners? it's either their makeup and the way they dressed makes them look uninspiring non-modelesque girls. What happened to Serbia, Bosnia, Ireland, i thought they got potential ...

Hyoni is the big winner...those other girls came in second, third etc etc and were also given contracts at Ford. I for one am happy that Hyoni won...I think she's bubbly and very beautiful and am interested to see her more. Perhaps she'll do NYFW next month?

Too bad for Cecile :(

well im happy for nicole i know she got a maybelline contract!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->