Frances Bean Cobain

TeenVogue 2005
2303146286bc6917e1a8ohz8.jpg

flickr

meh, it's obviously a look she's into at the moment. I wish her hair was longer or less dark or both but it looks like it's growing and I think that's flattering on her. She definitely has a sense of aesthetics she likes and I respect that.

Agreed. She's also a really, really sweet girl. So nice, but not in a fake way.

100qu0.jpg

Frances-"OK is the show over? I'm through sitting next to this b*tch."
101sq9.jpg

"You are nothing. I come from royalty."
102lk3.jpg

"I'm ready to go smoke now.."
103dz6.jpg

"Dont tell me no, I'm this close to socking this c.u.n.t."
104zb0.jpg

"Wtf."
105xv7.jpg

http://cobains.proboards.com

new... from perez

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 115
I like the new hair color better than black. Looks like her style is still a bit iffy but it is getting there. The red lips-well...we know who she picked that up from. :innocent:

Can a mod kindly change the title of this thread to Frances Bean Cobain? Since that is her full name. Bean is just a middle name. Thanks. :flower:

i love that latest photo of her..but it looks a bit airbrushed

her eyes are beautiful and captivating. I like her as a red head. The color compliments her pale complexion, and thanks for changing the thread name and adding Cobain, it was kind of bothering me before.

^^It was bothering me too, thank you to whomever (which ever mod) changed it. :heart:

I think the red suits her well, she looked too pale and like how her mother looked as a teenager with the black hair. The red brings out her features more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->