Frances Bean Cobain

^ no problem. :heart: had I seen the thread earlier I would have corrected it before but never came across it til this evening.

Thank you, Inaya. :wink:

Here are some more Twitter pics, the ones with her adorable French bulldog-she looks very pretty and 'together' for her age. i dont think the red lipstick works as well on her though as it did her mother. She looks better more natural, like in Photos 2, 4, & 5. She'll be 17 in 5 days!

twitpic

Last edited by a moderator:
In her looks maybe. Behaviour-wise? Definitely not. She's the complete opposite.

Happy Birthday Bean! :magic:

light brown/dark blonde-a blend of Courtney's naturally brown hair and Kurt's blonde hair

Thank you for that, OhSoSugarless.

New pics, again. I think since she's now in New York there will be more of her photographed, hopefully when it gets colder she'll get more fashionable instead of these long grandma-type dresses?

[08.20.09] New York Walking Her Dog & With Friends, Frances Bean Cobain was out & about in Soho and Chelsea neighborhoods on Thursday.

www.sugar-coma.com

Now her strange friend is wearing the dress. Maybe Frances reads TFS. :lol:

She has borrowed Mother's tights.

[08.22.09] New York

A close up of her tattoo just after having it done.

www.sugar-coma.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Her tattoo means "art is the solution to chaos" right? That last outfit is pretty bad, especially the shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->