Gareth Pugh F/W 09.10 Paris

^ yeah me too. I wanted something where I could easily see the clothing...

I know we will get better images soon enough but runway would of just been fine by its self.

the gareth show is also a video presentation according to the Dazed Digital Blog...
Here is the photo:

72881.jpg

72899.jpg

hopefully wwd.com or style.com or any other runway website will get the actual clothing even on a manikin....

^^^ I KNOW! Something is better than nothing. Natasa killed it. Perfect for the video.

The video is fantastic but it's so distracting. I still don't have an opinion about the collection.

I WAS AT THE "SHOW", i have videos and pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
i'm so lucky

i see this
and all i can think of
is "Uniform for a Dominatrix"
I LOVE IT
it's kinda powerful and defiant

I really can't tell anything from the video caps

I will wait for show pictures to judge

The video seems incredible. I can't wait to see the show.

The clothes look really interesting from the caps. Can't wait to see higher quality pics!

The Video's 'ink in water' effects are like that of CSM MA 2002 graduate Huy Thong Tran Mai. It was plaid at the beginning of Mai's slot and was followed by a minimalist, powerful collection of black loose 'shapeless' shapes.. Far more modern and austere than Pugh could achieve.

Okay, so let me get this straight. Gareth decided to show a video two days before the actual presentation of the runway show? So there IS going to be a runway show, right?
The video is such a teaser... I really want to see this collection as a whole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->