Givenchy S/S 10 Paris

To be honest, I dont like this collection at all. It seems monotonous for me. Besides, I'm not a big fan of geometric patterns. And those things on models heads - hats, I believe - they are just ridiculous. I dont feel spring in that collection.

I don't know,it's like the same ethnic stuff.And those draped dresses are very similar to the ones presented by Bailey for Burberry.
And those hats...I seriously don't get why he's so obsessed with those,they are just hideous

Riccardo (and the team) goes from strength to strength.

There are only a couple of stunning looks in this collection - one being the black and white tie-waist sleeveless jacket and skirt, and the rest of the positives are reserved for seperates.
Tisci always has these sort of collections that half make me oh my god and half make me shrug, for example: the jackets are usually sharp, gorgeous and prominent, but then there are these sort of baggy trousers and jumpsuits which I just can't bring myself to like.
The looks that are completely in the same print aren't nice but amongst the confusion there are some incredible coats and jackets - a jacket with a short stiff top and gathering from that, dropped to the waist. I also adore the cocoon-backed jackets but I'm afraid the draped pieces appear unimaginative with chunky details on the shoulders to make it look more thoughtful.
Amongst the large amount of ruffles offered only a short white shell-like vest/jacket with a huge growth of ruffles is appealing.
The leather hats fail to add edge (especially with an empire-line blouse..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->