Givenchy S/S 2013 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The campaing dont work for me

MCB outshines everyone by far. She is perfect for this simple, b&w yet strong image. Kate's pic, on the other hand, does nothing for me for now. But she's wearing those sunglasses and there's only one pic of hers yet, so I'd rather save my opinion.

Marina looks stunning, and in fact so much more younger than Kate who is wearing sunglasses at that

MCB looks amazing as usual. Why have Kate Moss in the campaign? Hopefully there are more shots of her.

I guess i'm in the minority here for not a fan of this campaign :ninja: Don't kill me! :P I like MCB but I'm tired seeing her for Givenchy tbh :( And i'm not really crazy over the campaign overall. The B&W portrait of MCB with her daughter is powerful though!

^ Hey, I'm with you on that. I ain't a fan of this either and am sick of MCB doing every Givenchy campaign, but she still looks the best here.

Very good campign. Each shot is great. Relly like Marina and Kate. And off course MCB shines like no other girl in this add.

Love how MCB looks more than a little disgusted at having a baby against her satin blouse.

It's verry direct and straightforwardly presented fashion. As someone who doesn't like fashion that much, the campaign doesn't really appeal to me. Nothing particularly special and the deadpan diptychs feel so much like something a fashion blogger would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally don't like simple, black & white/plain background campaigns because they are usually boring to me, but in this case (and in the Prada campaign's case) I feel the images in both this and Prada's campaigns are very powerful and mesmerizing.

Mariacarla stole the show in this campaign. She looks soo beautiful and the clothes look STUNNING!

Love how MCB looks more than a little disgusted at having a baby against her satin blouse.

I highly doubt she's disgusted. It's her baby! :P:blush: I do wonder of they're going to put Kate in some actual clothes as opposed to just doing up close shots of her face. I mean, we get it. It's Kate. Now can we see her in some Givenchy please?

^I totally agree but I just can't get enough of that gorgeous face. I mean she looks ridiculously good in this new closeup! :woot:

I do hope we see her in the actual clothes though.

And of course she's not disgusted. It's her own baby!

Fuk1sl.jpg

my snap

yeah... Kate is not the star here, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->