Golden Raspberry (Razzie) Awards (Worst Film, etc.)

Echoes

Confused & Bewildered
Reaction score
Sandra Bullock wins TWO Razzie Awards; 'Transformers 2' nabs THREE
March 6, 2010 | 7:30 pm

On the eve of the Oscars, Sandra Bullock demonstrated her awards prowess at the Razzies by claiming two awards: worst actress ("All About Steve") and screen couple (with costar Bradley Cooper).

The Razzie Awards finally caught up with blow-'em-up director Michael Bay. Although nominated twice in the past for worst director ("Armageddon," "Pearl Harbor"), he finally won the prize as part of a sweep for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," which also won worst picture and screenplay.

Since this is the Razzies' 30th anniversary year, special awards were given for worst picture of the decade ("Battlefield Earth"), worst actor (Eddie Murphy) and worst actress (Paris Hilton).

THIS YEAR'S WINNERS:

WORST PICTURE: "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

WORST ACTORS: All three Jonas Brothers, "Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience"

WORST ACTRESS: Sandra Bullock, "All About Steve"

WORST SCREEN COUPLE: Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper, "All About Steve"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Billy Ray Cyrus, "Hannah Montana: The Movie"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Sienna Miller, "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra"

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL (Combined Category for 2009:( "Land of the Lost"

WORST DIRECTOR: Michael Bay, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

WORST SCREENPLAY: "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" written by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman, based on Hasbro’s Transformers Action Figures

SPECIAL 30TH RAZZIE-VERSARY AWARDS

WORST PICTURE OF THE DECADE: "Battlefield Earth" (previous winner of eight Razzies, including worst drama of our first 25 years)

WORST ACTOR OF THE DECADE: Eddie Murphy, "Adventures of Pluto Nash," "I Spy," "Imagine That," "Meet Dave," "Norbit," "Showtime"

WORST ACTRESS OF THE DECADE: Paris Hilton, "The Hottie and the Nottie," "House of Wax," "Repo: The Genetic Opera"

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards...inners-sandra-bullock-news-story-article.html

"Official" Razzie Announcement Page: http://www.razzies.com/history/09winners.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
sienna didn't deserve this award...i don't think her acting was that bad

That was just excellent. I so hope she'll win tonight, maybe she can get copies for All About Steve for everyone at the Kodiak, too...

What a woman, I loved both of her speeches. I've never been a fan of hers, but now I'm melting.:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->