Goyard bags / luggage

Barney's has a whole big collection of Goyard. I haven't seen ppl buy it but what's cool is you can have your initials stamped on your bag. The print looks kinda old... so I wouldnt mind getting it in my late 30's/40's... or as a diaper bag when i have a kid.

Originally posted by Incroyable@Sep 8 2004, 01:02 AM
The label is more expensive, and exclusive than Vuitton.
[snapback]359000[/snapback]​

It more exclusive than a Vuitton and it is not old look at the Jeanne or Saint Louis on their web site
http://www.goyard.fr
One of their hat box is in the new Harpers Bazaar sept issue in a fashion story. It supa niche hype

Originally posted by Honeydew@Sep 8 2004, 01:13 AM
Barney's has a whole big collection of Goyard. I haven't seen ppl buy it but what's cool is you can have your initials stamped on your bag. The print looks kinda old... so I wouldnt mind getting it in my late 30's/40's... or as a diaper bag when i have a kid.
[snapback]358959[/snapback]​

:rolleyes: Ahem! I'm a customer. Have been for about 2 years. But then I AM in my 30"s! I will be going to Paris next week. I am so looking forward to going to the store there.

Help! Which Goyard?

Your thoughts on these 3 bags, please!

1. Jersey PM
2. St. Louis shopping tote
3. St. Marguerite shoulder bag
*pics from barneys.com*

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess the red one...
it's the most subtle and therefore most stylish ...imo...
but i'd probably skip it all together...

:P

Why? Your input, please. This is the first time I shop for this brand. Any suggestions are welcome!:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a personal choice..i do not wear anything with an all-over logo...

i prefer something more 'understated'...:wink:

i prefer the red one too...not too structured and it seems big enough for you to be able to bring all the stuff you need....

Goyard is a well established luxury brand for luggage and bags. However, it looks dated and rather boring. I think no women under 60 would carry anything of this make unless it is something they bought back in the late 70'ies. Their shop in rue St Honoré smells of mothballs. Passé.:sick:

Softgrey, yeah, the "all-over logo" thing kinda makes me hesitate too. Thanks!

shadow, Smells of mothballs?! Hahaha..... Actually I didn't like it at first, but the craftsmanship really draws my attention.

babybluegirl, thanks as well!

Number one. Goyard is so much classier than trash like Louis Vuitton and the ultimate old lady brand, Hermes.

Definately the 1st.
It's a great line- although conservative. I think they're trying to become more maintstream (They gave bags to eight celebraties this season to jump start the brand's image, including the much photographed Jessica Simpson). I love the patterns, but there aren't very many shapes that really appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->