Gucci F/W 04.05 Milan

vqma6a.jpg
2i9hzyr.jpg

16bhldc.jpg
2f0abew.jpg

style.com

Such a fantastic collection. I ADORE than purple cocktail dress on Ujjwala and the poison green, fringed gown on Eugenia is incredible and so is Rianne's black fringed gown. And the sequined gowns on Mariacarla, Gemma and Mariya are so stunning. It's all so painfully glamorous and luxurious.:heart:

Helmut, you've got to stop this...you're making me so sad Tom no longer designs for women!!!:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a fantastic collection. I ADORE than purple cocktail dress on Ujjwala and the poison green, fringed gown on Eugenia is incredible. And the sequined gowns on Mariacarla, Gemma and Mariya are so stunning.

Helmut, you've got to stop this...you're making me so sad Tom no longer designs for women!!!

:lol::blush:

I feel your pain!

This was the BEST collection for Gucci under Ford. In fact it was probably one of the BEST collections EVER.

So glamorous! So chic! So expensive! So elegant!

Perfection! :heart:

Stunning collection. The pieces with cut outs were amazing! :heart:

I'll post details later :flower:

^^ thanks for posting!! :woot:

But they changed the music :(

The original music was "The Look Of Love" by Dusty Springfield, "Killing Me Softly" by Lauren Hill and "Get Right" by Jennifer Lopez. I'm pretty sure.

^^It really is stunning, isn't it!

^^ thanks for posting!! :woot:

But they changed the music :(

The original music was "The Look Of Love" by Dusty Springfield, "Killing Me Softly" by Lauren Hill and "Get Right" by Jennifer Lopez. I'm pretty sure.
No..."Under the Influence of Love" was used in the show...they just didn't use all the other songs in the FTV video.

Oh, and "Get Right" by JLo wasn't out then (or was it)...either way it wasn't used in the show. The jazzy trumpet song you're thinking of is "How Gee" by Black Machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm a total Tom Ford groupie. I own it. But let me just say, for all of the negative comments made about this look, it's absolutely STUNNING in person. I saw it at an FIT exhibit 2 years ago, it was like around a corner so that you couldn't really see it until you're in the room. Anyway, when I turned around and saw it I nearly died. In very low lighting the sequins don't look as flashy and the color is so gorgeous. All I can say is I would've stuffed the clothes in my bag if security wasn't looking.....

I'm dead serious.

^^Oh, Spike...I can imagine. Let me just say I'm a sucker for sequins (as tacky as that sounds). Maybe it's the magpie in me, but when sequins are used tastefully and in a sophisticated way...I just start salivating. I can imagine the gown has an incredible drape to it, a gorgeous train and the fur is probably magnificent in person...I'm so jealous!

Is that Lakshmi in there? I thought she just broke out this season? And is that a very young Gemma Ward? These clothes... man, it makes me weep when I see Gucci's current collection!

oh, reading this old thread is so refreshing. no modeltalk. just heated discussion about the clothes.

good times, good times.

Gosh, I really feel like crying too after seeing the video! :cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->