Gucci F/W 08.09 Milan

I loved this show, and I liked the carpet.
They could've toned down the fringe on the collection a little bit, but I guess that was the point, it was a major theme.
All the girls looked HOT though!

I can see the nouveau riche (think Victoria Beckham x 100) eating this up. But if worn how it is meant to be, like anything else, it can work.

Personally, I absolutely adore this collection! Some of the accessories may be a bit overdone --- with the studding and all (it's like the accessories have accessories!) -- but the pirate-meets-smoky-Russian look is really nice. Two very familiar themes in one? Although a little flashy and all, I would wear this!

^ Same :crush:

The whole Fall/Winter 2008 season is always gonna be the most important season for me.

One of my all time faves -- the ad campaign that accompanied it as well -- still mad I didn't get the burgundy tapestry bag. I miss Gucci's womanly prowess!

Ah the time that everyone was serving cupcakes and cotton candies.

^ Same :crush:

The whole Fall/Winter 2008 season is always gonna be the most important season for me.

Fall 2008 is my favorite season. Prada, Balenciaga, McQueen, Givenchy, YSL, and so many others. #iconic :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Frida so much. Bring back all good days at Gucci please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->