Gucci F/W 09.10 by Inez & Vinoodh

More HQ's

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Last edited by a moderator:
This add was the top of nonsenses! Models stands like monkeys(esspecially, Natasha doesn't looks good, her haircut reveals not good angles of her face). Yuck!

One more thing.. also I do not get, what's the meaning to show only the head of model if here is all about clothes?

One more

Unknown model HQ

ID male models is not my thing, so thank you for the info.

lol. I just watched the video to this campaign and it's funny to come here and see all the hate it received, when I actually enjoyed it. Sure it's pretty ridiculous and superficially contrived, but I think the video itself was nice to watch and I enjoyed the voice overs and, just how it was compiled altogether-it's definitely not something that you would want to watch over and over again; why would you even need to? As if I would actually expect something of substance or actually intellectual to come from the campaign. The image being portrayed in the video is exactly what comes across in the advertisement in print.

Looking back, this campaign was one of the better Gucci campaigns of previous seasons, IMO. I actually prefer this over what Mert and Marcus have been doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->