Gucci F/W 09.10 by Inez & Vinoodh

video is as stupid as the campaign: freaky poses and the last scene remind me of idiotic daisy chain... all these `floatin`` girls are just wrong... and natasha looks awful with fringe and eyeliner

I LOVE the video. It's interesting and I like the way the audio used the models' voices. What are they saying, apart from their names? :unsure:

I'm indifferent to that video, and while I agree with most of the people that campaign is disappointing, I definitely like it better than last season's. The thing that bothers me the most is that they wear the same clothes in all the shots. I don't get it.

Love the video, so eerie. It's like they each acquired a different persona, I also love seeing it movement.

Seeing the video it seems like the campaign is going to be stellar and cool but then after looking at the picture you realize how crappy and freaky the shots are
I would have liked the campaign more if they had shown more clothes,like the sequined "sack" on MCB or the little embellished dresses

^ Well in general the whole collection was a complete fiasco but some outfits were definitely better than the ones that were photographed. I remember the coats with the huge belts like the one on Kasia.

Yeah definitely a fiasco :lol:
But I would have liked to see also the little dress with huge dots on Anna S.

^ Seriously? That and Natasha's blue dot dress were the worst in the whole collection for me. The only pieces I really liked were the belts and the thigh high boots and Im glad the boots have been photographed well.

I liked the dotted dresses,they suited the mood of the collection
And yeah those boots are just killer,both on the runway and the ad

The video is much more interesting than the ad campaign. Too bad it does not turn out right in print.

video is as stupid as the campaign: freaky poses and the last scene remind me of idiotic daisy chain... all these `floatin`` girls are just wrong... and natasha looks awful with fringe and eyeliner

That's what I thought actually when I saw it :rolleyes: it's a pretty ridiculous video, their poses, their arms movements, their hair, it's all wrong.

Although I enjoyed the making of video I found it very indulgent.
I really enjoyed seeing all the models interacting but ultimately it was all a bit silly.

Although I enjoyed the making of video I found it very indulgent.
I really enjoyed seeing all the models interacting but ultimately it was all a bit silly.

Exactly! All those voices and the models staring at their ends was kind of creepy too.

the video is awesome!
I can deff see this video playing at a museum with alot of screens all playing at the same time.
how cool would that be? :smile:

the most idiotic video I've ever seen in my life, sorry :lol:

omg :rofl: ....this is ridiculous...I wanna slap them and ask why they all are being so slowwwww!

some of them actually look creepy... and others loose their charm when talking :ninja:

EDIT:...those nicknames :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really like the video, it makes the campaign look far more intriguing than the photo's ever did. I found a lot of them to be very appealing and eye catching as I was watching it, IDK, I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->