Gucci F/W 08.09 : Lily, Kasia, Ksenia, Abbey Lee, Eniko by Inez & Vinoodh

Lily's turning into Gucci's Sasha a la Prada isnt she??...

Why? Sasha did nine Prada campaigns, most of them were only girl. And this is only Lily's second job for Gucci.

Why? Sasha did nine Prada campaigns, most of them were only girl. And this is only Lily's second job for Gucci.

As much as I think Lily looks so pretty in these Gucci ads, yes, Sasha's 9 Prada campaigns still reigns. But Lily still looks nice though and yes, she's the Gucci girl for now seeing that even with other models, she's still front and center.

I agree with HappyChanel, Lily looks good in these ads but uncomparable to Sasha. But, Lily stiil has the ability to be outstanding in a campaign. Maybe Gucci wants a change of things for its campaign, but I hope it is only temporarily. Sasha should return to its campaigns soon.

those pics really catch my eyes. i just like the colours and the weird composition. it suit with the rock theme.

Any sight of Ksenia yet? :huh:

You know who would've been absolutely perfect for this campaign? Esp paired with Eniko, Lily and Abbey....Iekeliene! Her look totally fits that combination and the mood of the ads and collection as portrayed here....

I also thin Snejana would have been perfect for this campaign .. but yes Iek would have been great and also Vlada perhaps :smile:

I hate Lily in these
for some reason its like she
has 1 mood and is in her own world and every1
else is in another world

The entire ad campaign is available on the gucci website, if anyone wants to post it.

I absolutely love this campaign!!! But it's stupid to use Kasia and Ksenia and then not be able to see them at all, as I'm able to see Kasia (almost) clearly in only shot. That's a pity, but nonetheless this is a beautiful campaign, one of my favourites this season!

Thank you for posting the full campaign, ASF! :flower: I really like the kind of atmosphere that they chose with this and how it works so well with the collection. It's neat how all the models seem to be dancing around and stuff. Iekeliene would have worked great in this campaign, it would suit her style so well. It's just sad that she is so underrated.

The pictures looks so much better on screen, it's so much more lively and brilliant in colours. Love it :smile:

As much as i hate the clothes on the runway, i kinda like them all here in this fall/winter ads. The background, the setting, the color, the light are very dramatic and very gypsy-ish. I just hope that the poses were a little bit less awkward and Lily brought up another facial impression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->