and im curious 2 see the making of it
they look like they are seeing things in the
air and going after it..its really silly 2 me
eniko looks great, lily looks lost as usual,
and abbey looks good as well except in the male
shot where its just her she looks like a ghost and the
men r running from her..am i the only 1 who stil
prefers Natasha as a gucci girl?

i like the campaing is very great but i think watch all full campaing is very repetitive and flat but is a good campaing

Yeah, the whole Lily = gucci girl is pretty much what's ruining this for me since I prefer pretty much every other model casted over her :lol:. Oh well. The clothes do look better here than on the runway. I generally avoid Gucci like the plague but the boots and dresses are tempting.

Dunno...everything looks kinda weird...and after seeing the whole campaign I can say that Gucci loves waisting money using models that appear(also not very clear)in very few shot!
Honestly I don't like Natasha as a Gucci girl but she is quite better than Lily so far

very nice, thanks posting the entire set.

^I'm not sure if Kasia is in those either. She might have been at the shooting but do both really "deserve" to be mentioned in the title? If someone would aks me I would say Lily, Abbey and Eniko got Gucci.

Lily is such an absolute Gucci girl. the equal change from Karmen Kass in Gucci by Tom Ford era.

Really? I always though of her as a Burberry kind of girl. :lol:

Love this campaign. I though I&V were going to take a break?? Or does it start now. :shock:

it's totally beautiful. i like it alot. thx for posting all campaign.

This might be the best campaign of the season, thanks for posting!

Love that campaign, it's such a dreamy atmosphere in it :wub: It looks like they're in some place where there's no live and they don't have to think about any problems and worries. Only one thing which annoy me is that Lily's always in the public eye, while I can't see neither Kasia nor Ksenia:doh:

beautiful campaign, one of the top best this season for sure! ^_^

but im so confused with the cast names... im getting lost in all these kasias and ksenias, there are too many :ninja:

could anyone post their full names? i only got eniko mihalik, right? :lol: thanks!

beautiful campaign, one of the top best this season for sure! ^_^

but im so confused with the cast names... im getting lost in all these kasias and ksenias, there are too many :ninja:

could anyone post their full names? i only got eniko mihalik, right? :lol: thanks!

Lily Donaldson, Eniko Mihalik, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kasia Struss and Ksenia Kahnovich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->