Gucci F/W 10.11 Milan

something new for gucci women, the cutout dresses, its a bit michael kors to me but the print dress is really nice. especially the lace, the lace is really new to the gucci women to show their passive side maybe, but at the same time, they are strong :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, I don't hate this, it is kinda nice as a collection.
Piece by piece it is a little boring and as someone said, a little Micheal Kors-ish but this is a lot classier than Frida's past collections.

(Though, I could be having wishful thinking to like SOMETHING from Milan's awful season)

Um...I don't really care to much for the collection as a whole, but those python tights are so sick...

I think it's a great collection. :heart: Styled impeccably and the accessories were awesome too.

i luv it. i luv everything. i just luv it. Gucci's back to my fav after all the stupid print's gone.

not inspirational at all
unemotional
boring
but the show was nice, the styling as well

Shocked. Truly, utterly shocked by how much I like this collection. It looks nothing like Frida's Gucci and that's what makes it so good.

The colors are sophisticated, the pants (for the first time) are fantastic, the furs are just flashy enough, and some of the evening pieces which, let's be honest aren't Giannini's strong suit, are really beautiful. Best of all though this is completely grown up. Instead of the mindlessly trendy Gucci ditz of late we have the tamer, less depraved sister of Tom's woman.

I just realized I'm gushing over a Gucci collection. :mellow:

This collection will probably sell like nuts but it's so boring.
It looks so early 2000!
Some pieces are actually good but they look so old fashioned,the accessories do not even look that stunning:the same bags,the same shoes(which were truly hideous this season)

This collection is really nice and shows a slightly conservative side to the Gucci girl/woman. I haven't quite made my mind up about the lace, but it will be a grower I'm sure.
The main attraction here are the pants....exceptional tailouring and great colours. Where Versace failed with cut outs, Gucci does with great style....the grey dress on Chanel a typical example. Everything here is luxurious and classy and even the very short dresses are paired with long boots so nothing is tacky.
A few pieces don't quite work...satin jackets and pants for example but 2 seasons in a row now, Frida has shown she can, actually make her mark on the Gucci brand and this will sell like hotcakes.

Not amazing, but there's some nice bits in there, and it's certainly not a bad collection. Can't say it's one I'm in love for.

Sigh. New York, London AND Milan have been drenched in dullness for me for the most part.

I am just really impressed with Frida right now . It's the best collection she has ever put out . I think it's right because Gucci is more minimal in a way and this fits in there, without taking from her . Please continue this way .

OMG, this is so dull and boring! Frida is not a designer, she's only a stylist (a bad one). Gucci is a luxurious Zara, that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->