Christian Dior F/W 10.11 Paris

this is season by season turning into Galliano's own brand
i like the equestrian beginning, but his constant use of Underwear as outterwear is wearing thin
the thigh highs look like the ones Burberry did

Not exactly groundbreaking for Galliano to do equestrian, but it is much more interesting and beautiful than his other recent collections. Some beautiful clothes.

this really nice ! pants are great, i find inspirations from the DG F/W 06 that i love (leather pants...). but something's still missing

Christian Dior - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1 of 3

Getty Images

Christian Dior - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1 of 2

Getty Images

Christian Dior - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1 of 3

Getty Images

FINALLY!!! I'm so happy.... he finally did something different. Though, I'm not into the collection (few pieces are interesting. ok, maybe a little bit more than a few). I also liked the styling. That's all.

This is much better than previous collections. I love how the inspirations range between Equestrian-Alice In Wonderland-Jazz Age. The gowns at the end are my favourite, they are completely indicative of Dior under Galliano. I don't love the tweeds and the boots but they work well within the theme of the collection.

i find inspirations from the DG F/W 06 that i love (leather pants...). but something's still missing
Totally agree with you, I wouldn't say that he was inspired by DG FW06 collection (that would be a shame), but that he had the same concept/inspiration.

Note : that is not the music from the show...only the John Galliano bow is the real music from the show! : )

FINALLY! He moved out of the old hollywood glamour stage! Hooray for something new! I'm loving the clothes, but the styling is terrible. It makes it look cheap. I like the clothes individually, though :D

UPGRADE! i'm liking it quite a bit. still not amazing as he's capable of, but so much better than the last few seasons AND H/C...

Note : that is not the music from the show...only the John Galliano bow is the real music from the show! : )

Lol, it would be amusing to have a true minimalist musician on the soundtrack for a collection like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->