Gucci F/W 10.11 : Raquel Zimmermann and Nikola Jovanovic by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

I have to see the whole campaign to decide...
but on the seeing those two shots on here now i love the photography and the whole warm landscape contrasting with the harsh winter styling.

Raquel looks good but i prefer Natasha for Gucci anyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for the southern hemisphere? It doesn't feel like fall. The Pre-Fall ad was obv shot in the same place & yet it was somehow more autumnal. Eh.

As for that Ford ad, gosh, the male model's...pants make me want to genuflect.

Something about the angle feels weird. They look like giants, especially the male model.

Hmm, i still think the first shot is better. I could remember one shot where Natasha was wearing the white cut out dress in last season's ad and Raquel's hair just looks the same as her's. Also the chair seem quite odd and random. :huh:
Anyways thanks for posting!

I'm not gret fan of this campaign, it looks the same than the S/S season, but the last shot is nice.

I prefer the Pre-Fall campaign but i love this too....can't wait to see more!

It's so luxurious looking!

good but no Amazing nothing diferent of the SS2010 prefer the prefal ans summer this is safe nothing new to Gucci

i'm not impressed at all... same colors, atmosphere blah blah blah...

they may both be set in desert like surroundings. But Raquels ad has a totally different feel to me than the one with Caroline. It feels like Caroline is subjected to the male model and that very clearly is not the case in Raquels ad. And in Raquels ad the desert setting gives it a certain 60's-Rubartelli-Veruschka vibe which is not present in Caroline's ad.

yes, they're different campaigns, but the former definitely served as a reference point for the latter.

yes, they're different campaigns, but the former definitely served as a reference point for the latter.
How can you be sure the reference is that definite?

Anyway, I don't really like the new shot. The chair is too present in that one.

I really like the 2nd shot......better than the first tbh, and the chair works well as a refelector:wink: I'm happy Raquel got this and although this shot reminds me so much of the Louis Vuitton ads from whenever:doh: I think as a whole, the ads will look fantastic.......the same way last seasons did.

:woot: Your doing a fine job finding these new Gucci pics Thiago :woot::wink:
The 2nd shot is rocking my tiny little mind right now. Loving it.
The 3rd shot to me is the pic that most looks like it has been recreated in a studio, but I couldn't give a toss. Love them all.

Yeah, the second one is also my favourite shot so far, everything just seems to work together in that shot, Raquel looks amazing too in that shot! :wub:

Everything is too similar to SS10. Even with the change of model, it still can't be defeated.
Those three new shots look great. But there are so many Photoshop errors, Raquel's reflection in the third shot - her hand is missing.
The chair looks awkward in the third shot regardless. I do feel disappointed with this, I was expecting something totally different.

^ Indeed. It looks so much alike to the last season and that's not good at all.

^ I'd have the gold chair over the clear one any day lol

Good thing the other shots don't have the blinding white hot pants:brows: The models, or Raquel at least has a chance of actually selling the clothes, which she is successful at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->