Gucci F/W 2004.05 Milan

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Originally posted by faust@Feb 25th, 2004 - 3:21 pm
Eeeh, what IS that green thing???
:lol:
i will reserve comments until I see the whole thing...I fully expect it to be outstanding, since it's his last hurrah!! I really want it to be good.... :blush:

i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

Originally posted by ebowleg@Feb 25th, 2004 - 3:47 pm
Gucci F/W04

And I need this coat...!
wow-that truly horrifies me :ninja: ...the whole head and the tail...I would feel way to guilty and self-conscious...not for me... :( :yuk:

jesus its all disgusting, its so las vegas show girl hooker. :sick:

at least tom is leaving :P :woot: :evil:

Hmm. . . :unsure:

I kind of like it. But I'm glad that the Tom Ford rollercoaster ride is over. I think his departure really signals an end of a certain era of fashion. Perhaps that era ended a couple years ago but to me this collection says "it was fun while it lasted." It's just too much of a thing, which at times wasn't even good.

In all honestly, I was so sick of this typical Gucci woman he threw in our faces each season and I think it's so out of sync with the direction that fashion is moving right now. No one wants to hear about this drugged-up, oversexed, rock-n-roll b*tch and I, for one, don't even think she exists. If you want to see how everyone will be dressing for the next 12 months, you need look no further than the Prada show. Now that's real talent and design genius.

Sayonara, Tom!

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 25th, 2004 - 7:09 pm
Hmm. . . :unsure:

I kind of like it. But I'm glad that the Tom Ford rollercoaster ride is over. I think his departure really signals an end of a certain era of fashion. Perhaps that era ended a couple years ago but to me this collection says "it was fun while it lasted." It's just too much of a thing, which at times wasn't even good.

In all honestly, I was so sick of this typical Gucci woman he threw in our faces each season and I think it's so out of sync with the direction that fashion is moving right now. No one wants to hear about this drugged-up, oversexed, rock-n-roll b*tch and I, for one, don't even think she exists. If you want to see how everyone will be dressing for the next 12 months, you need look no further than the Prada show. Now that's real talent and design genius.

Sayonara, Tom!
ditto :flower:

Great colors! Especially for fall. so far, I like, can't wait to see the rest of it! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theseaswell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->