Gucci S/S 11 Milan

23hlvky.jpg

nowfashion

The connection sucks!
I think that Gucci do it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
this was quite.... messy. Love the first part with the bright colors... but the last dresses were quite.. ridiculous..

I feel like this collection is something we've never seen Frida Giannini had done. Very different from the very similar past collections so I give her props for that.

I really loved the beginning and the makeup was great. I'm not even gonna mention the "music". :ninja:

im in the middle of class im im going to crack...this looks beautiful...nothing revolutionsary but it looks soo Tom Ford...I love it

Yes: For the Colors
For the Shoes!!

OK I'm too tired uploading photos but this is a huge step up compared to last seasons. The fringe looks were hit and miss but overall it's wearable, nice enough and trendy enough. My problem is that it doesn't stand out enough but hey, that's Gucci for you.

All the colour looks that have been posted so far... oh Frida! :heart:

The beige fringed looks ... blah.

could this be the first time I love a Gucci by Giannini collection?-I think so!

All these tassels...Louis Vuitton S/S 09 much :ninja:? The coloured satin pieces are a bit jarring compared with the nice clean beige ones, however I guess they continue in the vein of the 70s trend (I think the blue one might be a guilty pleasure though).

the collection is just way too elegant! not favor for my age :P

but the shoes is so amazing!

I hate to judge before I've seen much, but so far I am not loving all that jewel tone satin stuff. Not to be mean but I don't know if Frida should be diving head first into the deep end that is YSL references.

So far this looks pretty bad compared to last season.

^ feel like I'm sitting in the same boat as you. Not a huge fan of all the bright coloured satins. I just don't feel a continuity from last season. But maybe time will change my current views.

S/S 2010 was so much more impressive. This seems to be a bad derivation of it.

The footwear is terrific but the clothes are just so......empty. It doesn't feel that effort and thought was put into any of them. Apart from those last dresses though. Natasha's one was quite beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"