Gucci S/S 2009 : Abbey Lee, Lily, Natasha by Inez & Vinoodh

Northern Star

French Chic
Reaction score

In know it's only a partial leg and a shoe, but this already looks inpressive to me:D......great colours.

(my own scans from Elle UK Feb)

It does look impressive!!! And those shoes definitely were the best part of the collection.
I can't wait to see more!

how do you know that???

BUt who cares.. ill take it and YAY CELEBRATING :flower::woot::woot::woot: IM SO HAPPY... i miss my Poly!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!

oh my god, this has made my day even though its just a leg :rofl:
thanks a lot for posting Northern Star

How does this looks promising? It looks like Custo Barcelona or Byblos so far. But I agree that the collection kind of looked safari/tropical (that was at least the intention I think) and maybe this will turn out to be okay.

i don't like exotic/tropical themes in general. not looking very promising to me but the shoe itself is gorgeous :smile:

It does look promising,thanks for scanning.

How does this looks promising? It looks like Custo Barcelona or Byblos so far. But I agree that the collection kind of looked safari/tropical (that was at least the intention I think) and maybe this will turn out to be okay.
I dont see it either, this does nothing for me so faar,but perhaps it will look fantastic in the end indeed.^_^

Northern Star thanks for posting. :flower:

Hmm... Not bad.. Looks very studio... Hope it would be at a real tropical place...

Thanks anyway! :smile:

:woot: Thanks for posting, even though its only a picture of a shoe, i love it already. i cant wait to see what the whole campaign looks like.

I love it! Can't wait to see the rest.:woot:

Really nice, maybe because there aren't any clothes shown :lol: But seriously, it looks quite promising so far ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->