Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Inez & Vinoodh

The last shot is my favorite so far, I like the minimalist, graphic setting and the shadows.

anyone know info about the manifesto release?

anyone know info about the manifesto release?

source | wwd.com

RED ALERT: “Strawberry totes, forever” could be Stefano Pilati’s latest anthem. In select fashion capitals, the first 2,000 recipients of the designer’s latest “Manifest” fashion catalogue for Yves Saint Laurent will get theirs tucked into a cotton tote in the strawberry print emblematic in YSL’s spring-summer collection. Roughly half a million copies of the catalogue will be distributed on the streets of Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Berlin on Feb. 20, with New Yorkers getting first dibs during fashion week on Feb. 16. Adding a viral social networking component, YSL will also post three short videos on the making of the catalogue on its YouTube channel, Facebook page and the Yslmanifesto.com Web site, starting this week. The 50-second spots chronicle model Natalia Vodianova going through her paces to achieve each photo before the camera of Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

Attachments

• ysl-manifesto-bag01.jpg
    ysl-manifesto-bag01.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
I don't know what to think abt this..:shock::blink::lol:

ysl-manifesto-spring-2010-tote-bag-100210-1.jpg

popbee.com

^i think it's great and i want it.

but i never manage to get one !
and every season, i say i want one !

that bag is so bad it's good. i want to hate it but i just can't....

In my opinion, if anyone saw that in a souvenirs shop, no one would care, but since it's YSL, it changes everything... :innocent:

^you cannot even imagine how many craps i buy in souvenir shops .....
i'll definitely get that.
i love these shops !

lol

but anyway isn't it how fashion works ?
make you crave for something you wouldn't buy normally ....

but anyway isn't it how fashion works ?
make you crave for something you wouldn't buy normally ....

That's a good point. But personnally, fashion makes me buy things like unwearable clothes or accessories only few people would wear out of their dreams :smile: But after all it's a matter of taste, my last post wasn't really open-minded, sorry about that :flower:

^I love the Natalia's shadow in the backdrop and I also love the sleeves on the dress. It adds a little contrast to it, don't you think?

Gorgeous new shot, love the lighting and the shadow. Bring on the Manifesto already! :shifty:

I was really disappointed they picked Natalia (nothing against her, she just didn't seem like the right girl for the brand) - but these are surprisingly good. I think I love it. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->