Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Inez & Vinoodh

i'm surprised no one has scanned in the strawberry ads featured in some february magazines. i'm no more convinced by them in the ad than on the runway, but it does explain why she's photographed in front of that red backdrop.

i'm surprised no one has scanned in the strawberry ads featured in some february magazines. i'm no more convinced by them in the ad than on the runway, but it does explain why she's photographed in front of that red backdrop.

oh my... it is the harvest season, the strawberries are out! & no one posted them yet!...
please, please guys do post a picture, can't wait to see the blend of Natalia, her hair style, the strawberries & the pink background???

I am so disappointed by these ads! :( I mean, I love YSL and I love Natalia but this is bad. The angles are clothes are ok but this hair ruins it all for me. She just doesn't look good with such sleek hair. She looks like a potato :ninja:

These are really nice, I like them a lot. I love the poses from Natalia, she nails it. I underestimate her more than I should.
The concept is simplistic but the photography, poses and stylings adds an edge. Thanks for posting Flashbang!

^^Those are just captivating! Love her poses. She's pulling off those outfits very well. I especially love that shot of her in white ruffled dress. Thanks Flashbang for posting! :flower:

I found Natalia's image just doesn't suit YSL, I might have said this already though. I expected something lovely, privately enchanting because it was Natalia..
That's not that bad but not the best either.

the mood, poses & choosen outfits feels more Gucci, versace,.... to me?
they are showing to much legs , skin & bikini looks in this campaign?? do they have sales problems?????

this is not smart at all! & this is not YSL women, I hate the poses.

where are the romantic looks from the runway, ruffled skirts, rose buds heels, rose leaves braceletes?, I can't imagine them fit in this campaign?

it is my least favorite in the Mainfesto series & in all YSL ad. archive :(

Love the colours, the contrast of electric pink with the blue sky looks so fantastic.

the new shots aren't really appealing to me :unsure:

These are really nice, I like them a lot. I love the poses from Natalia, she nails it. I underestimate her more than I should.
The concept is simplistic but the photography, poses and stylings adds an edge. ThanksforpostingFlashbang!

Exactly my thoughts as well :flower:.

Love these new shots :heart:. And how the use of the pink background has continued throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->